1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BRANCHUCHAN

Sep 28, 2006

1. Bought a Bobobie boy body, great comunication! and always answered any Qu's I had!
      loved to deal again :)

2. Branchuchan is a very reliable and a very positive person to have a deal with.
      I bought a Volks School head from her - i'm very satisfied with the head and packing and everything.
      I'd recommend her to everyone!

3. Very fast payment, very sweet buyer! thank you!!

4. I bought a pair of Soom Glati's eyes from Baruchan. Communication was fantastic, very clear and I was left feeling confident about my transaction with her. She was honest about shipping time from the start, so while the eyes did not get shipped for about a week and a half, I knew that well in advance and they arrived quickly once shipped, safe and in their original packaging.

I'd definitely deal with her in the future, she was an awesome seller. Thanks again! <3

5. i bought a pair of boots from branchuchan, & the transaction was great! and the boots are very nice too. =) so thank you, again!

6. We were in a split together. Though the split didn't work out, she was very understanding!

Great with PM's and amazing to work with. I would love to work with this darling again.

7. I just had the most delightful commission with Branchuchan, she's such a Sweetheart, had me create a thong for her DD girl that now enjoys her booty covered..I Highly Recommend her to all that buy and sell.
      :daisy Thank you B :daisy
      :)

8. I bought a MNF A line girl from Branchuchan and everything went very smoothly. She was a pleasure to chat with and made sure that everything was just right. The shipping was fast and my girl arrived all packed up safely with complimentary travelling clothes! Fabulous seller and awesome person! Thanks Bran!

9. I bought a 70cm shirt from Branchuchan and she was very enjoyable to work with. She kept up great communication when she was delayed because of health issues and even sent a free gift. I would definitely work with her again!

10. I purchased a Mo-b head from Branchuchan, and the transaction went very well. She answered all my PMs quickly, and was very polite and helpful.

11. Branchuchan purchased soom parts from me. she is a great buyer. great communication, prompt payment. &#9829; i would not hesitate to do any transaction with her in the future.

12. Branchuchan bought a wig from me and everything went great! Friendly buyer, good communication. I'd gladly do business with her again! Thanks :)

13. Just had a trade with Branchuchan, she paid very fast and her communication was good. Would definitely like to trade with her again. Thanks! :)

14. I had a Trade with Branchuchan. I traded her my Soom Chalco for her Luts Bory plus clothes. She was wonderful. Our Pm's were fast and friendly. She shipped out very quickly and everything arrived in pristine, freshly cleaned condition. My guy took longer to get to her because of the holiday but she let me know when he arrived and let me know how happy she was. I am extremely pleased to recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

15. Branchuchan traded for my Unidoll Rio and she was wonderful to deal with! It was an extended layaway and she always kept me updated with friendly communications throughout the transaction! She worked very hard on this and it has been by far the best trade and definitely the most fun here on the DOA ^_^ Thanks!

16. Branchu bought a SWITCH Soseo head from me :D! I must say that the entire transaction was extremely quick, easy, clear, and painless! Branchu is an absolutely wonderful, friendly, reliable buyer, and I will most certainly welcome her business in the future.

Thank you very much, Branchuchan!
      - L.