1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bread17

Nov 27, 2006

1. I bought a beautiful man suit for SD13 fro Bread and it arrived in perfect condition! the work and quality is amazing!! Bread17 is an excellent seller and I highly recommend her! The communication sometimes maybe poor but it is worth it.

2. I bought 2 pants for Uni Real from bread, which needed 6 weeks to arrive.
      Thank you :)

3. I sold a head to bread.
      prompt payment & great communication.
      it was a wonderful transaction!
      Bread is a lovely buyer! Highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Bought a lovely UNOA L-bi from bread17, transaction was very good and despite bad weather in her area, i received him faster than i expected. Im VERY happy with my new boy. Thank you very very much. A wonderful seller.

5. I highly recommend Bread-- not only are her doll clothes top notch and incredibly well made, but she works through issues and problems and patiently sees things to the end. Thank you so much Bread!
      [​IMG]

6. I bought a gorgeous shirt from Bread. The quality is amazing, and I'm really looking forward to saving up and buying some more clothing from her. Communication was sometimes a bit patchy, but she's a very polite and kind person to work with, and I wouldn't hesitate to order again.

7. I bought a long coat from bread17. The coat is really well made. I'm impressed^^
      It takes sometimes to finished but it worth waiting for.

8. Bread did a face-up for my Moon. She was very sweet to talk to, and nice to work with. The only thing that was a little weird was: she didn't completely follow directions for the face-up that I wanted, and in person, he's not exactly what I hoped for. In spite of that, I would work with her again, because her face-ups are gorgeous.
      Thanks for a nice transaction~ :3

9. Bread17 did the make up of my two Breakaway heads, and I'm more than satisfied! ^^~
      Her work is amazingly beautiful, she's very sweet and the transaction was perfect!
      Thank you so much!! *^v^*

10. I bought a Yo-SD Kanon from Bread and she arrived safely and is in perfect condition :) Lots of communication throughout the transaction, and Bread was very sweet and friendly at all times. Thank you! :D

11. I ordered the face-up comission to bread17. I just received my babies with wonderful makeups today.
      She listened to my request well and created perfect dolls for my order. Communication is great, dolls were very well packaged and arrived with no damage.

Thank you very much for all of your hard work :fangirl:
      Bread17 is wonderful!!!!! :aheartbea

12. I just bought a head from Bread17 and the transaction went beautifullly. The head is exquisite. It arrived meticulously and lovingly packaged and in perfect condition. The head itself is one of the most gorgeously face-uped heads I've ever seen. Bread17 is terrifically talented and I feel very lucky to have a doll she painted in my family.

13. I commissioned a face up from Bread17 and I am extremely pleased with the way he came out! She truly brought life to his character and her quality of work is impeccable! I wanted him to look like Mu from Saint Seiya, and he looks like a real version of him, I am very amazed and thrilled! I highly recommend her for her glorious work ^___^ She keeps me updated and has clear communication. Thank you so much Bread!! I can't wait to see how future commissions come out ^___^

14. Sold an Amelia head to Bread, and everything was perfect. Totally recommended!

15. I bought a beautiful suit for a SD13 lad from Bread17.

The work and quality is amazing and I love how the jacket clinches in at his waist and gives him such a lovely clean line!
      Bread17 is an excellent seller and I highly recommend this seller!

And the communication was great for me
      Thank you so much

:hamster:

16. I commissioned 2 face up to Bread17. The work she did was excellent. Such a wonderful face up artist. Highly recommend.

17. I had a lovely old fashioned style suit made. Communication was good throughout and BRead17 was very helpful during the entire transaction. I am so happy with my buy and would definately purchase from Bread17 again in the future. :D

18. I've been a fan of Bread17's works and had given her the honor of painting my very first BJD. :) The transactions - from the time I reserved a slot until my baby arrived home - went very smoothly and she was very sweet and meticulous in making sure that everything goes fine and dandy.

For the quality and details of the face-up, totally off the charts! :D My baby looks so alive and Bread nailed Reaiah's character with her awesome work. I would highly recommend her and hope to get another slot again in case I get a new baby in the future.

Thanks a muchos!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

19. Highly recommended. Her work is A++ and service is smooth and swift. :fangirl:

20. I commissioned a faceup from Bread and she did a fantastic job! My girl looks just how I wanted her to. Thank you so much Bread! <3