1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bread17

Nov 27, 2006

1. Bread did a wonderful face up on my Unoa Lusis! thank you so much for giving her the face and i really love the star that i requested! thank you so much! :fangirl:

2. I commissioned a Hound size leather jacket and it is beautifully made! Excellent quality in the leather, design and the sewing. Bread is wonderful to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

3. I bought a couple of arT-Shirts from bread. The designs are even more amazing in person and the fit and quality of the shirts is excellent. Thanks! I'd definitely buy again!

4. I brought a gorgeous suit from Bread17 for my boy. The quality is amazing. I highly recommend her. Would not mind doing business with her again! Thank you so much! :)

5. I commissioned Bread17 to paint my F-38, and the transaction went super smoothly! :D She is very friendly in answering questions and taking requests, communicates clearly, and my boy arrived very well packaged looking just like what I requested. I really can't be happier with her professionalism!

Thank you so much again for doing such a wonderful job with him--I'll definitely be back! :abow: :aheartbea

6. I commissioned Bread17 to paint my MNF Soo and Feeple Nanuri, and the transaction went really well! Answered all of my questions and was always very quick to respond to PM's. There was a small hiccup with return shipping but it was sorted out quickly and Bread was so nice about it. The face-ups are even better then I could have hoped for. Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job. ^^

7. I have just received my Volks Emma and Kiera form bread17 last week .He did a amazing jobs on them, although the waiting time is a little bit longer than I expected but it is well worth the wait. Thanks you bread17!!

8. Ordered a Long coat set from Bread. Very well made and packaged. Took a very long time to make (2 months ish) She never gave me an expected date it would be finished and took weeks to reply to some of my PMs (this may have been due to problems with DOAs PM service) Would buy from her again but only if I didn't urgently need something.

9. I ordered a suit set from Bread. I requested a couple changes to the tailoring and the requests were perfectly met. The suit was wonderfully made and I couldn't be happier! Bread's communication was good throughout the process--I'd love to buy from her shop again ^^.

10. Bread did a wonderful faceup for my Sard :3 She was great about replying to PMs quickly and keeping in communication with updates during the faceup process. Thanks very much! :D

11. Once more, Bread did amazing face-ups on two boys of mine!
      Her work is absolutely professional and flawless!
      She's very a very sweet and wonderful person, I'd definitely deal with her again! ^0^
      Thank you so much, dear!

12. Took about 4mos but it was SOOOO worth the wait. Bread's face-ups are amazing! She is really friendly and helpful as well!! Very professional! Thank you so much!

13. Bread did the face up for my Lu Wen, and it turned out gorgeous. It took long, but it was totally worth the wait. Very good communication, and she did everything exactly as I wanted it! I would recommend her anytime :) Thank you for making my boy beautiful!

14. Bread17 did face-ups for 2 dolls of mine, and I could not be more pleased with her work. The quality of the face-ups is wonderful, and she keeps very good communication. It was a very pleasant transaction from start to finish.

THANKS SO MUCH!

15. I commissioned bread for two face ups on a Leekeworld Cliffe and Fairyland Shushu. The transaction went smoothly and professionally, she was easy to contact via PM and answered promptly. The result was exceptionally good and I am very satisfied, she did a better job than I could have imagined.

Only drawback was that the package had become damaged, which resulted in a bad chip on the Leekeworld Cliffe head. But the package had been ripped apart during shipping, and I don't really want to blame this on bread, since it seemed like it had been nicely packaged from her side :)

16. I commissioned a face up from Bread for my Migidoll miho. Her work as seen from her portfolio is really amazing, and it is twice as beautiful in real life. It was clean, clear and just as requested truly professional quality.

To compliment her lovely work was her communication, she is always consise and quick to respond to any questions. Shipping was quick and the packaging was perfect, the head was packaged so well it took a while to get it free! XD Not a spot of even teh slightest damage.

I highly recommened, Bread's faceup is worth every single penny.

17. I have smooth transaction with Bread. She bought Musedoll's Clio outfit from me and paid very fast. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Bread!

18. I bought a suit and two jackets in Hound size from Bread 17's Geniever clothes shop. The fit is perfectly tailored and the quality superb. I'm very pleased and impressed with my purchases, and the entire transaction went smoothly.

Thank you very much!

19. I commissioned 3 more face ups from Bread and they are each absolutely wonderful. She truly captured the way that I envisioned each character and was so kind as to take into account little details that I really wanted to be incorporated. ^_^ Each face up was exceedingly neat, with lots of details, and she did a wonderful job on a tattoo I wanted. She also packaged each head so wonderfully well that each one required lots of work to get free :D Thank you again Bread ^.^

20. Bread is the best artist whom I knowing! She drew face-up to my girl. Her work is magnificent! I am so happy! Thanks a lot!