1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bread17

Nov 27, 2006

1. I ordered in April a face-up on a Minimee.
      The process was a bit long, but the result is so amazing, so absolutely gorgeous that it was totally worth the wait. She even accepted to take extra time to correct the face-up, while I was the one at fault for not totally liking it (I had given her stupid, wrong instructions).
      Bread kept me informed, and always worked very professionnally, even while she was undergoing harsh times. She's a very reliable person, and an extraordinary customizer ^_^. I would be happy to work with her again, if I can.

Huge thanks again, Bread !

2. I ordered a fur wig from Bread17 and just received it! The quality is excellent! What about the seller, Bread was always fast to reply and absolute delight to communicate to. I'm totally satisfied with what I got and I couldn't have hoped for a better person to deal with!

Many thanks again!

3. I commissioned 4 more face ups from Bread and she did an amazing job on each one ^^ She followed my face up instructions beautifully--especially since a few of them were really long instructions :sweat She truly brought the characters to life ^^ Truly worth the wait :XD: She also packed them very well with lots of bubblewrap and tape ;) Thank you so much Bread ^^

4. Ordered a wig from Bread. The process was very slow, sent pm and only got reply weeks after in some case. While the wig is nice(not the color I was expecting to receive however) and bread is polite, I doubt I would order from her again. First pm was sent in end of september and i only got to pay for it after she told me her about a month after. I received the wig around 1 week ago. The wig are nice but prepare to wait for them.

5. I commissioned face up from bread17 and she's really lovely to deal with. Very understanding of request and very patience. Thank you very much bread!! :D

6. I commissioned Bread for a faceup. I've commissioned her before and her work has been great, but this time there were issues. My doll came home looking not like the photos - some parts were a completely different colour to what was in the photos, others didn't look so great once they got home. The colour issue may be due to differing monitors, but I did look at her photos on four different monitors, and the orangey brown (when I had asked for smokey greys) was not visible. The quality of the faceup is high, but not what I asked for. I have since had to get it altered, which has involved wiping off some sections.

I suggest that bread takes more level, clear, front on shots, not ones from high angles which skew the faceup. Also customers need to be aware that there seems to be a big difference between the colour balance on her monitor and some others.

Bread offered me a discount if I ever commission her again.

7. Bread17 did a face-up comission for me, again.
      I LOVE HER!!!! :D:D
      She is so patient and willing to paint the head like I want her to be ^^
      perfect transaction and fast shipping!

thank you so much for the X-Mas box :)
      so cute :3

till the next ^^

8. Bread17 did a face-up comission for me and I'm so happy with the result.
      I just received my baby with wonderful makeup today.I am extremely pleased. My girl looks just how I wanted her to.

Thank you so much Bread! <3

9. I commissioned a faceup from Bread17 and it was a very smooth transaction--she was very careful to be sure of what I wanted and finished my boy much faster than I expected! He's absolutely gorgeous, too. ^_^ Thank you!

10. Bread17 painted a stunningly beautiful faceup for my Zaoll girl. She was very patient with me when I explained what I wanted, even when I requested that she make some changes, kept in constant contact with me during the commission, was very friendly and accommodating, and shipped my girl back not only quickly, but very safely, wrapped in tons of bubblewrap. :) I couldn't be happier with her work. Thank you so much, bread17, for making my girl so beautiful! :aheartbea

11. Bread did 2 faceups for me. She was very nice and prompt with her replies and accommodating enough when I said that I wanted some changes for 1 of the heads.

Shipping was fast and the heads were packaged very well. I love those little boxes that hold the face-masked heads.

Thank you for the excellent job!

12. Bread painted my SDF Ethan, and I have to say her work is superb :)

I found her to be very professional throughout the transaction, and would certainly not hesitate to commission her again :aheartbea

13. Bread has yet again painted my Soom Chrom FL head and, as always, her work is most amazing I've ever seen. :) She's very professional, talented and dedicated. That's the 5th head she has painted for me, and I am always impressed by her painting abilities.
      She's a very nice person, very communicative with quick responses and such a sweetheart! :aheartbea
      She finished the face-up on the promised time schedule, shipping was fast and the head came very well-packed. Transaction was awesome. I really hope to commission her again in the future. :D

Thank you so much, Bread!

14. I commissioned Bread17 to do a faceup on my Sard and I am VERY pleased with the results! Her prices are very reasonable and she ships fast and keeps up good communication. I would definitely consider commissioning from Bread again - wonderful work!

15. I ordered a yo-sd wig from her. We had really good communication all through the process. I'd recommend bread17 to anyone. Thank you very much! :3

16. I commissioned Bread17 to make me two wigs for puki.
      They were friendly, and shipped them quickly.

My little boy looks adorable!
      Thank you! :)

17. Got some wigs from Bread17 - they shipped pretty quickly and are nice quality. I'm particularly impressed with the fit, which was perfect!

18. I comissioned her to paint a Dia head and Leeke horns. She did an amazing job, as always. I'm very very happy. She was kind enough to keep me well informed during the process and even apologized when she couldn't take pics because of the cloudy weather.

Thank you, bread!! :D

19. I don't think I ever left feedback, commisioned bread17 to do a faceup on my Soulkid Apple head. She always kept me up to date and responded to questions in a timely manner. My girl is absolutely beautiful and I would be pleased to have her work on another head in the future!

20. I bought a spiritdoll body from Bread17 communication was great, And I got a small post problem by the custom but Bread17 was really helpfull and tried to help the best she could. The transaction of payment was easy the shipping was kinda quick too. I didn't got any tracking number cause it just arrived fast to not even to mentioned it. I love the body's blushing and I hope I haven't forgot anything more to say. Rather then I'm happy about the body THANK'S Bread17