1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bread17

Nov 27, 2006

1. I bought a mohair wig from bread17 - communication was quick as was the postage. Thanks very much!

2. I ordered a wig and it is wonderful! Just what I asked for. Communication was great and the item was shipped out right away.
      Bread17 is a pleasure to do business with :)

3. I commissioned bread17 for a face-up back in '09. Their replies were prompt and polite. They even let me know about a small delay. It was an extremely pleasant transaction and I couldn't be happier with the face-up! I completely recommend them! <3

4. I commissioned a face up with bread17 and just received my head- the face-up is very detailed and done with great care. It looks stunning and incredibly professional! I love my doll even more now. I wish I could share pictures but they are yet to be made ;)

Bread always replied to my emails very quickly and was always very polite and kind. A wonderful person to deal with! :)

5. I commissioned a face up agin and again a fabulous transaction!! ^^
      thank you sooo much! ;)

till the next ^^

6. I commissioned Bread17 to do a faceup for me. She always replied in a timely manor and was incredibly polite and easy to work with. Thank you very much :D

7. I commissioned Bread17 for a face up. She was super friendly to deal with, and always replied in a timely manner, letting me know aout everything that was going on. ^^ would definitly commission her again! ^^

8. Bread is an absolutely perfect face-up artist! She was very attentive and caring, let me know about all stages of work, friendly, easy in communication, payed much attention on my girl's character detail - and made a wonderful face-up!
      I'm very glad that I commissioned her and I surely will be happy to commission her again!

9. I commissioned Bread17 for a face up. She was always so friendly and did her very best to create what I envisioned (turned out better ( '-')b ). She always replied quickly. The detail is truly amazing, its hard to believe its real!

Thank you so much Bread17! I can't wait to commission you again <3

10. Another wonderful faceup by Bread 17...this time for my Ryu. It's the second faceup I've commissioned from her and it's truely gorgeous:aheartbea

Despite a small delay in return shipping, she was kind enough to squeeze my guy in at very short notice and also happy to mark the value down for me, a huge deal with our British customs charges!! Her work is truely awesome and communication prompt and friendly.

I'll be back again for sure!!! Thank you :)

11. I commissioned a face up from Bread 17, which I received yesterday. The face up is absolutely gorgeous and Bread was very patient and easy to deal with during the entire process! I would be more than happy to commission her again! Thank you.

12. I commissioned a face up with bread17 and just received my head- the face-up is very detailed and done with great care.

I'm in love with her job

13. Wonderful seller. Custom made me a mohair wig and it is perfect!

14. I commissioned bread17 to do a face-up for my Soom Sphaler. She did a phenomenal job, I'm so satisfied with the results! She really brought something special out in his sculpt that wasn't visible through his default face-up, and gave him the focused-but-friendly look I desired. She captured the feel I was looking for perfectly, and did a beautiful job working the color palette I wanted into the design. I would definitely commission her again!

Results:
      [​IMG]

15. Bread17 did a faceup for my volks Williams. It is amazing and I couldn't be happier. Definitely recommend ^^

16. I commissioned Bread for 2 of my boys, she had done great job with them.

Thank you again dear for the gorgeous face-ups

17. bread17 did a wonderful & beautiful faceup on my zaoll luv! i am completely happy with it and i would commission bread17 again anytime!
      here is a photo:
      [​IMG]

18. I commissioned a mohair wig from bread17 - it arrived quickly and is really beautiful, very well made! I would definitely buy from her again :) Thank you!

19. I commissiond 2 face ups - and I'm sooooooooooooooo happy with the result as always =)
      I hope you will be back soon

big hug from my twins Priya & Niyah (which are simply amazing xD thank you so much!!!)

[​IMG]

20. I bought a wig from bread17, it was a perfect transaction, thank you very much :)