1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BriarRose

Jun 12, 2006

1. I bought a Soom Chrom Human Head from Briar Rose, great communication, fast shipping, excellent packaging, and head was in perfect condition! All in all a great seller, would love to do business with her again.

2. I bought Chrom firelord hands from her! She had great communication, and the products arrived very quickly! Beyond amazing to work with <3 GREAT seller!!!

3. I bought Chrom wolf paws/leg parts from BriarRose. Communication was great. The items were as described and arrived safe and sound. She packaged them very well. Thank you very much! :)

4. Another positive feedback for BriarRose.

BriarRose bought a doll thorugh me.
      BriarRose really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend BriarRose!!

5. Another positive feedback for Heather. I bought Victorian Garden and Heather shipped it right away. She was very prompt in her replies to my pm's and friendly as well. I highly recommend her to anyone and look forward to doing business with her again.

6. I bought a Chrom FL head from her and she was amazing, very fast in shipping and wonderful communication. I would definitely buy from her again. :)

7. Positive Feedback:
      I bought Dollhearts Melody from Briar Rose. Very polite, great communication, wonderfully friendly. The entire transaction was fantastic. The product was perfectly packed and in great condition.

Thank you very much.

8. i just bought an IH Akando from Briar, and this was one on the best transactions i've been a part of :)
      great communication and fast shipping, A++ from me :D

9. I've bought a Volks SD10G Rose's body from BriarRose. She is excellent with communication and is very helpful, I had no problems whatsoever with the entire transaction. I would highly recommend anyone to buy from her :)

10. BriarRose sold to me a super-lovely Volks dress. Item is quite rare and when I opened my postman the door he appeared with an ultra-big envelope poster size. BriarRose shipped my dress with extra care and details and was always very fast with her replies. She allowed me a short layaway and she is very kind and polite. I'm looking forward to doing business with her again, thank you very much dear ^^ I'm so happy right now!

11. I bought a YOSD Neon from Briar Rose.she is good and patient seller:)
      Good Communication and happy to deal with:)

Thank you again~ :)

12. I bought a lovely Volks dress from Briar Rose--she shipped it quickly, had excellent communication, and was an absolute treat to deal with. I would buy from her again in an instant. Thank you for the smooth transaction!

13. I bought Volks Yo-SD Jun from BriarRose and it was an excellent transaction- she was very helpful as far as choosing the right shipping option is concerned, she is also very honest person (she did the shipping refund because of the fact that the real shipping costs showed to be lower than the estimated ones from an online costs calculator) and the shipping was very fast and the doll was packed very well so that it arrived to me safely and without any damage :)
      I recommend BriarRose to other buyers and sellers !

14. My transaction with BriarRose went very smoothly and positively. I bought a Volks SDGr Ryoya from her, and right from the start, she responded in a friendly manner, answered my questions, and provided honest and helpful information. I am happy to have gotten the opportunity to buy from her, because everything turned out very well. BriarRose is a seller I would recommend to others!

15. I bought Volks Yo-SD Piccolo from Briar and couldn't be more happy! He was packaged well and well-cared for, and Briar is friendly and accommodating. This was my first time buying a full doll secondhand and it couldn't have been a more pleasant experience. Once again, thank you so much Briar! I would absolutely not hesitate to share a transaction with this user again. :)

16. I bought a Dollshe Saint from BriarRose. She was nice and sent me extra pictures and helped with shipping. Doll arrives as described and Dollshe packed. Even got the certificates from her. Thank you for my new doll. I love him.

17. I purchased Volks Yosd from BriarRose. She was a great seller and I had the smooth transaction ever! A++ :)
      Thank you BriarRose!

18. I just finished a great transaction with BriarRose and it couldn't have gone any better. I was able to purchase from her a Volks YoSD Kanon. She was quick to reply and just as fast to ship. It arrived safely and well-packaged. I'd love to deal with her again in the future and would highly recommend. Thanks again, dear ^___^

19. I just bought several outfits from Briar, and I am very satisfied with my purchase. Items were packaged very well in bubble wrap and a box, so they arrived in excellent condition. Communication was efficient with her. And my items were shipped out the day after payment. I highly recommend this member as a seller.

20. I bought a Volks set from them and they shipped promptly and was very pleasant to speak with! I received it after a few days and it's lovely. Would do business with them again!