1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BriarRose

Jun 12, 2006

1. I bought a Soom Yrie ninja summoner from BriarRose and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent Yrie at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. Yrie arrived very well packed and very very fast in perfect condition *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!:D

2. I bought a pair of HG glass eyes from Briar, and the whole transaction was extremely pleasant and swift.
      She was highly communicative and friendly!
      Great buyer. :-)
      Thank you again!

3. I bought a SD 13 F-16 boy by Volks from Briar Rose. She was patient with my request and shipped as quickly as her schedule allowed. Very lovely to deal with. Thank you Briar!

4. I purchased a lovely Leekeworld wig from Briar Rose and it was a stellar transaction throughout. Communications were fast and friendly, and my item was well packaged and shipped exactly when she said it would be. Briar Rose is a wonderful person to do business with.:)

5. Bought another great wig from BriarRose, definitely recommend her. Great communication, great packaging. She's awesome.

6. Wonderful transaction with BriarRose. I bought a beautiful doll from her. She was carefully packaged. Thoughtful and kind seller! I am very happy. :D

7. I just recently purchased a Volks Dr. Kiriko Fullset from BriarRose. She responded almost immediately to my query and was up front and honest with me about her shipping schedule.
      He arrived packaged very carefully and in the condition that was stated in the ad. Very pleasant to work with. I would recommend her.

8. Positive
      I purchased a wig and shoes from BriarRose. She shipped timely and everything was exactly as described. Would buy from again. Thanks!

9. I bought a Volks F-73 girl from BriarRose. Communication was prompt and friendly, she was kind enough to offer to pay for part of the insurance herself if necessary when she found she couldn't get an estimate for the full value worth and she was even kind enough to honor my request to add a certain outfit from another listing of hers with the doll instead of the outfit the doll was originally listed with. Was not expecting an extra hair clip and an absolutely adorable Volks SD size teddy bear purse to be included with the outfit!

At first the doll got shipped back to her before it left the country, due to what turned out to be an error in the address (the address on my paypal didn't include a province, since in my country the province isn't relevant for the shipping address and never gets mentioned, I suppose that was the problem at least, it wasn't completely clear). I ended up having to pay full shipping again (100 dollars), but it was my mistake that caused the doll to be returned to sender so that was fair. When she was re-shipped it only took her a week to get here, well wrapped, and I love her! Thanks again!

10. Purchased a Volks Lieselotte from Briar and it was such a pleasant and smooth experience! The doll arrived perfectly packed and the timing was exactly as promised. Will definitely deal with her again in the near future! :D

11. I bought a Volks outfit from BriarRose, and it was perfect. :aheartbea
      Very good communication, fast to ship... Thank you again ! :fangirl:

12. I bought a Volks F-59/Saki from Briar and she was fantastic to deal with throughout! Communication was excellent, she shipped when she said she would, and the doll arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described. I would happily recommend Briar to others, and buy from her again. Thank you again!

13. I bought Volks Williams, Ensign of Darkness, from Briar Rose. The transaction was awesome. She was very patient with my questions, friendly and prompt in communication, shipped as discussed and packaged with great care.

The doll is incredibly gorgeous and perfect. Would not hesitate to purchase from Briar again.

14. I bought an outfit from Briar Rose. It is in perfect condition and was well packaged.

I would buy all of her posted outfits if I could haha

15. I bought a Dollmore shirt that BriarRose had listed with a good quality photo that helped me decide. Communication was helpful & pleasant, and the item reached my home in just 2 days! Amazing! I'm very happy with my purchase.:3nodding:

16. Four days later, I decided to buy a Volks set that BriarRose had for sale, and if I had sense enough to decide sooner, this could have been shipped together with the (see above ) shirt, but I didn't. The Volks set arrived in 3 days, packed in its original packaging, and I am very happy with it. BriarRose was, again, perfect as a seller.:3nodding:

17. I bought a gorgeous formal Luts suit for SD boy from Briar Rose. The transaction went perfectly smoothly. She shipped the suit quickly and it was well packed. Will buy from her again. Thank you!

18. I purchased a Volks Coco from Briar Rose. Couldn't have a better or easier transaction! The doll came to me in impeccable condition and a day earlier than the predicted delivery date. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks a lot!

19. Bought a Volks Rose Head from BriarRose and everything went smoothly! Great transaction, thank you!

20. Positive Feedback!

I purchased three wigs from @BriarRose. All three wigs were in perfect condition, just as described. The packaging was excellent as well. I would definitely purchase from them again! Thank you so much.