1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brighnasa

Dec 2, 2006

1. Bought a Type Two Delf Boy Body from brighnasa, wonderfully kind and communicative; I'd definitely do business again sometime in the future. :3 Amazing seller.

2. The Broken Time watch I ordered was shipped out quickly and is quite lovely. She has great communication and I highly recommend Brighnasa! :)

3. I bought some beautiful little wings from Brighnasa. They came very quickly, and the whole transaction was quite pleasant! I would definetly recommened her to anyone!

4. Bought a Broken Time Watch from brighnasa. Good service and very fast shipping! Thanks!! :aheartbea

5. I did a commission with brighnasa for a simply stunning tiny unicorn headdress. Not only was she super quick, but great to chat with, flexable to make a small change and prompt to post pictures - and not only that, but speedy shipping! Wow! I can't wait to order more! Thank you so much Laura!!

6. I recently purchased the OOAK Pink and Cream Flowered Hair Comb, and the gold and ruby hairpin. Both items are beautiful and came well-packaged. Brighnasa was great to work with. Thank you~

7. I bought a necklace from Brighnasa. She's so nice, really a pleasure to buy from. The necklace is even more stunning in person (so sparkly!) I will definitely buy more from her in the future! ^_^

8. Bought a Cotindoll CW14 wig from Brighnasa, it's great!

Like everyone already said she's super nice and super fast to ship

:aheartbea

9. I recently bought two items from her... both were custom made to fit my Yo-Sized doll.

They came out absolutely beautiful, and just as I imagined. She even made a small change to one of them for me before sending them. PLUS, she was super quick to make and ship them... I ordered them on a saturday, by sunday she had pics for me, and they arrived via priority mail on wen. Plus they were packed in a lovely storage case.

I will definitely order from her again when I get my next doll!!

THANK YOU Brighnasa!!!! <3 <3 <3

10. Purchased a Demon Crown from Brighnasa and ADORE it.
      Beautifully made and timely shipping.
      Definitely wish to purchase more unique creations from.

11. I purchased a head covering from brighnasa, the shipping was fast, great contact, plus it's one of the prettiest doll accesorie I've ever seen!

12. I reicved the wig I bought in good time, well packaged
      Unrelated, SCORE it was the default DOD Sha wig I was looking for :D

13. I have just received my hair pin from brighnasa. It was an absolutely pleasant transaction… fast delivery, kindness and stunning item. It is with pleasure that I will still order in the future. Thanks again.

14. I just recieved the beautiful pocket-watch that I purchased. Beautiful ~ Wonderful communication (very friendly!) and very fast shipping! Thank you! <3

15. Second feedback here and i'm as delighted as before :) even more so if possible, the pocket watch is lovely !

16. brighnasa made a ovely Elven crown for me. Very good transaction, and great to deal with! Many thanks Hun!:)

17. Commissioned dragonfly wings and pauldrons for msd doll and they were absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much :)

I definitely would buy or commission from her again

18. thanks! I just love my dragonfly wings! They are wonderful!

19. Purchased several of your pieces of art and commissioned a piece. Absolutly fabulous work and transaction. Highly recommend!:D Just amazing!!!

20. I bought a Senior Delf Bliss head Brighnasa. She was very prompt and very friendly. This boy is exactly what I was looking for!!

He was packed very well and recieved quickly! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!! <3 <3