1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brighnasa

Dec 2, 2006

1. Got my lovely eyes OK. They're really nice!

2. I Love Love Love her beautiful jewelry. I will definitely buy from her again. I have bought several items from her.

Also I have sold to her, and again she is wonderful to work with. Great Communication. Fast.

Yia
      mPy

3. Just received a lovely necklace from Brighnasa, and dealing with her was a great experience, one i hope to repeat!

4. I received my timepiece today in perfect condition, and it's gorgeous! I'm very pleased. :)

5. I just received a silver-coloured "broken time" pocket watch and I am very pleased with it. It was well-packed and shipped quickly. Laura does lovely work!

6. I recieved a SD17 sweater last week and it's wonderful! Thanks very much!

7. I can highly recommend her as a seller! She shipped quickly and I got a wonderful watch from her ^^

8. Brighnasa purchased an outfit from me, and everything went beautifully. I always love dealing with her; her communication is clear and sweet, and she really aims to please -- even as a buyer!

9. I just received my broken timepiece from her, it is so petite and lovely! It fits perfectly in my MSD's hand! Simply Beautiful work and excellent communication! Thank you! ^^

10. I commissioned a piece of jewelry from brighnasa last October, and just recently purchased 2 necklaces and a pair magnifying lenses from her this month. Communication was crystal clear with both transactions, and she even shipped the next day after payment! The quality is amazing and items are as described. I'm definitely a returning customer. :)

11. I also recommend Brighnasa; excellent transaction, swift shipping, lovely product. :)

12. Lovely work on the Blackened Tipped spear i bought from Brightnasa, it was well packaged and i had good communication throughout. Reccommended.

13. I purchased some magnifying lenses from Brighnasa. The lenses are wonderful and the workmanship is fantastic. They were shipped quickly and packaged safely. I would highly recommend doing business with Brighnasa.

14. order the last in stock gear necklace for my little steam punker. the size is just right and it was shipped out quickly with polite communication! one of the easiest transactions ever!

15. What a wonderful seller! She replies to PMs very quickly and ships immediately! I can't ask for more.

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

16. A stellar seller. <3 She takes copious pictures of everything until you're utterly sure you know what you want, answers questions, ships packages quickly & securely, and on top of that, she makes jaw-droppingly wonrdous jewelry.

Thanks so much! I will definitely be back for more steampunk trinkets in the future as you see fit to build them. :)

17. I just had a wonderful transaction with brighnasa. I purchased an exquisitely made small broken time piece, and I couldn't be happier. Brighnasa was lovely to deal with and shipped very fast. I hope that I can one day purchase from her again. Thanks brighnasa!

~Evvy

18. Excellent transaction with Brighnasa. I purchased some awesome steampunk magnifying lenses from her. She shipped quickly, the lenses were very well packaged and was very helpful and informative during the transaction. I would definitely purchase from her again.

19. I purchased a necklace from Brighnasa: not only was the item GORGEOUS and shipped super fast, but she also made some adjustments for me and took extra pictures to make sure I liked it before sending it. Brighnasa is super kind, one of the best sellers I have ever done business with. Thank you so much!

20. I purchased a piece from Brighnasa - it was absolutely beautiful and very well-made. Her communication was excellent as well and shipping was fast.

Thank you very much!