1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brighnasa

Dec 2, 2006

1. Laura is a jewel! I bought a lot of stuff from her and will continue to do so :)

2. Brighnasa is amazing! I bought a hairpin from her and she was so wonderful about customizing it for me and was nothing but nice during the whole transaction. :) I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat!

3. I received my wings and they are absolutely splendid.
      It is always a pleasure of treating with Brighnasa.
      Thank you for all.

4. I commissioned a necklace from Brighnasa and I couldn't be happier with it. :) It's absolutely beautiful, I'd be delighted to buy from her again!

5. brighnasa bought a Piki Winking faceplate from me. She was friendly and quick with pm's and payment. This was the kind of transaction I dream of. ^_^

6. She shipped my items quickly and it came safely packaged! Thank you so much!

7. I recently concluded a transatcion Brighnasa, and I honestly couldn't be happier; she's a wonderful seller! Great communication, the shipping was timely and the winding key was packaged as safely as possible. Highly recommmended, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again! Thanks so much~ ^^

8. Just bought an SD13 outfit from Brighnasa. Very good communication, prompt transaction. Thank you!

9. My first purchase from brighnasa was back in September 2006 for "Soom Nightflower golden yellow eyes 18mm New"and she was GREAT!:thumbup
      now here I am back again and I got the phenomenal creation of hers the "Gold tone with silver colored accents magnifying lenses" And I didn't have to wait hardly at all on her Wait list!!! :celebrate then she was kind enough to give me time to get my funds in order :blush

Thanks So Very Much .... everyone will truly love any of your creations and you are wonderful to deal with :abow:

10. Just finished an awesome transaction with brighnasa! I purchased oldskin SD white hands and they arrived in perfect condition and were packaged very well.
      Shipped out ASAP and arrived quickly. ^__^
      A++++++++++++++++ seller.
      *Jen

11. Brighnasa is a very talented artist and a wonderful seller. I had a great transaction with her, bought a lovely lens piece from her and would highly recommend her to everyone!! :D

12. Bought a Luts wig from Brighnasa. Excellent transaction :]

13. Brighnasa is SPECTACULAR to buy from. AMAZINGLY quick, friendly, efficient and sweet.
      She packed my new boy beautifully and he arrived in record time. I could NOT be happier with this transaction!!!!

14. Brighnasa is super to buy from! I bought a piece of jewelry fom her, and it was shipped out within hours and arrived within a couple days. :o Her communication is fabulous too, and she's very accomodating. Definitely recommend her!

15. I bought, a the broken time watch from her, very well made watch. Nice to deal with. Great transaction. Thanks so much :D

16. I bought a gear necklace from Brighnasa. She was very friendly and communicative. The necklace is gorgeous and is an incredibly detailed piece of work. I would definitely recommend/buy from her again. Thanks so much!

17. Brighnasa/Laura is really great to purchase from! Not only does she have the most fabulous items for sale but she is very professional, she ships fast, has excellent communication during the entire transaction and on top of everything else, is very nice! I can't wait to order more from her again!

18. I bought a pair of steam punk lenses from Brighnasa, and again it was a great transaction.Thanks so much again.:)

19. I commissioned 2 pieces from Brighnasa. She responded to PMs fast and was an all around pleasure to deal with. I got exactly what I wanted and much faster than I could've hoped for. Thank you!