1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightfires

Jul 11, 2006

1. i bought a wig from brightfires. it was such a good price and in perfect condition. highly recommended!

2. I've made several purchases from Brightfires and each has been a very pleasant experience. I purchased her mnf Shiwoo twin 'pups' and she listed every detail she thought would be of interest, down to mold irregularities on the one doll. She will not mislead you on anything you purchase from her.
      I also purchased two wigs from her and they are in 'like new' condition, as advertised, with nets and in their original boxes. Do not hesitate to deal with her, she is trustworthy.

3. A great deal on an excellent wig, and it was shipped instantly! Brightfires is communicative and friendly - just great to deal with ... highly recommend!

4. I got two pairs of eyes from Brightfires! The price was GREAT, the Shipping was AWESOME and fast, and the packaging was PERFECT!

:D Awesome DOAer to do buisness with!

5. I purchased two wigs from Brightfires, they arrived quickly and were just as described :aheartbea
      An excellent transaction!!

6. I recently purchased a doll head from Brightfires. Head arrived in perfect condition, and Brightfires also included several cute extras, a lovely gesture. :kitty2 Her communication was excellent through-out, she was prompt with emails, providing accurate description and photos of item, packing was excellent and shipping prompt, she also emailed tracking info and date of shipment. All in all, a very pleasant transaction with a very nice seller ~ I highly recommend Brightfires, and would definitely purchase from her again! :D

hugs,
      earth.spirits

7. Brightfires purchased some eyes from me recently. Payment was quick, communication was good. Excellent transactions.

8. Brightfires commissioned a dragon crown from me. Fast payment, great communication, very patient, can't recommend highly enough. Just wonderful to work with.

9. Just sold a doll head to Brightfires and the transaction could not have gone better if I'd planed it myself:sweat

She was extreamly reliable, patient, quick with payment, great at communication, and just an absolute delight to deal with.... I would love to do business with this amazing woman in the future:aheartbea:chibi:aheartbea.... :thumbup :thumbup for the amazing Brightfires:)
      ~Anthony

10. Absolutely delightful. I bought my first SD sized girl (an Angell-Studio Gabriel) from Brightfires. Communication was amazing, prices were unbeatable, and the dollie is just PERFECT! She even sent her a Yukata, so that she wouldn't be naked! *tears of joy* Amazing amazing amazing! :D:D:D

11. I sold a SD jacket to her. Great transaction, thank you so much!! :D

12. Brightfires bought my MNF Shushu sleeping head. She paid promptly and kept excellent communication. I highly recommend!

13. Brightfires bought a pair of syrinfox wings from me, and she's awesome as usual <3

Thank you! Always a pleasure dealing with you:chocoberry :aheartbea

14. I did a split with Brightfires and the transaction went smoothly! We kept in communication during the wait and she was very informative on the delivery status!

Thanks alot! :)

15. I did a couple of faceup commissions for Brightfires, and she is just such a nice lady to work with!! Just as others have said, great communication, fast payment, superbly patient etc. Thanks again ^^.

16. I just sold a CP Luts body to Brightfires. It was a great transaction! She was wonderful with communication, paid right away, and most importantly, let me know the day it arrived! Thank you Brightfires!

17. I bought a CP Luts head (Juri 06) from this lovely lady on the 6th and it arrived 5mins ago just as decribed/photographed. Excellent, fast service, kind & friendly manner and she was very understanding when I had a little trouble with PayPal. I'd not hesitate to deal with her again in the future. :)

18. I bought a Dollshe Hound from Brightfires. I paid on the 6th and he arrived today, and he is even more gorgeous than described. X3
      She is wonderful to deal with. ^____^

19. I purchased a Nanuri '06 head from her, and it's so beautiful. Alot of communication, promtness and commetment. Very pleasurable to work with. The head was sent in lots of packaging and arrived without so much as an eyelash misplaced. She even sent the orgional eye container, which was very thoughtful.

20. i purchased a jeong head from brightfires, she was very understanding about layaway payments, wonderful to talk to, and quick to ship, thanks!