1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightstar1008

Nov 9, 2006

1. Just got a peasant dress from BrightStar1008
      Transaction was fine, she was easy to get ahold of and everything
      Very Good seller ^_^

2. I have just received a beautiful headdress from Brightstar1008 and the workmanship of it is really good. A very helpful seller who responded to my questions quickly!

3. i commissioned two pieces of doll jewelry from brightstar1008 and they came out perfectly from what I asked for. ^^

4. I bought a couple of her peasant dresses, and commisioned her to make some more, longer too, and she was SO nice to deal with and everything turned out GREAT!

5. I had an absolute Dream transaction with the FANTABULOUS Brightstar1008:aheartbea :chibi:aheartbea.... This amazing girl helped me bring home one of my dream dolls, and for that Alone I will be eternally grateful. The fact that she was Sweet & attentive with her prompt responses and that she packaged my girl as carefully as if she was a Faberge’ egg was just the iceing on the cake for this amazing transaction:)
      :thumbup :thumbup for this Absolutly Amazing seller and person;)
      ~Anthony

6. I purchased a msd wig from brightstar 1008 and received it today! ^_^
      Great communication and transaction. Only A+++++! <3

7. I have purchesed a pair of eyes a month ago but i havn't gotten them.
      And no responce from her either not on pm or on email.
      grrrr.

8. Brightstar bought a doll part from me in September. She paid quickly and was delightful to deal with. :)

9. I sold a weapon prop to this lovely buyer and it was a very easy transaction. Plus, her icon is made of win.

10. I had a perfect transaction with Brightstar. She paid right away, and kept me informed. I highly recommend Brightstar!

11. Brightstar1008 bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A real pleasure to do business with.

12. I just received the msd black pants that I bought from Brightstar1008 and I love them! The pants are well made and fit my dollzone boy fantastically. Star shipped my item out ASAP and was extremely friendly and professional. She even took extra pictures for me! A+++ seller and a total sweetheart I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you Brightstar, my boy is no longer naked!

13. Wonderful Seller...all transactions should be like this and all merchandise this fantastic. Purchased the gorgeous royal blue cape for my baby girl and it arrived quickly. Expertly crafted of sumptuous material...a real head turner. Thankx so much. Will post pix when I can. Again thankx so much.

- ShadowHawke -

14. i bought a wig and it was shipped immediately ~ thanks! great transaction =)

15. Amanda is a pleasure to do business with. I purchased a Fairyland head through a group order. This was a split. The whole transaction was handled very professionally. Constant PM contact and excellent packaging made this a dream transaction. ~~Louella

16. I bought a wig for my doll. It's a pleasure buying from Brightstar.

17. I sold the wing to brightstar.
      She is a very nice buyer ^^
      Very fast payment.
      Highly recommended.
      Thank you so much! >.<

18. i commisioned a Harem Chain from Brightstar, and i love it! her communications was excellent, the order was completed and shipped very quickly and she was easy and pleasant to talk to. my order was exactly what i wanted and looks great on my doll :D i definitely recommend her!
      thank you again!!

(sorry the pic isnt the greatest, but i was excited and i took it fast XD. but i love the way Lucifer looks in his new Harem Chain!!)

[​IMG]

19. I bought a pair of BC Cloud wings from Brightstar. They arrived quickly and safely. I'm so happy; I looked for these wings for months! They are perfect!^_^

20. I bought a pretty blue MSD-sized wig from her and it came within a week! Very pleasant to deal with and I love the wig so much! Thank you Brightstar1008!