1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightstar1008

Nov 9, 2006

1. Brightstar1008 participated in my Custom House group order -- her payments were fast, her PMs were friendly, and overall it was an amazingly smooth transaction. Highly recommended -- an excellent buyer!

2. I commissioned a harem chain and crown and they're just awesome, I love them! Brightstar1008 even adjusted the set according to my liking. Thanks so much! :D

3. I bought an MNF body from Brightstar1008 on layaway, we had great communication and it all went fine :)
      Thank you!

4. Sold a wig to Brightstar and it was a very smooth transaction. Thanks!

5. I sold Brightstar a blue cat charm, she was a breeze to do buisness with! fast payment, good communication, i would not hesitate to do buisness again!

6. I bought a doll from Brightstar. She was very nice and quick to respond. Doll is great. Thanks!

7. I bought a doll body from Brightstar1008. It arrived quickly and the doll itself was well wrapped, although the box was a bit beaten up from shipping. Communication was good and I'd definitely buy from Brightstar1008 again! :)

8. Brightstar1008 bought a MNF body from me on a quick layaway. Payment was prompt and communication was good, definitely wonderful to deal with. :D

9. My purchased with Brightstar went extremely well. Fast and safe shipping. Great communication. Would be happy to shop here again, Thank You !

10. Just finished a trade with Brightstar. We swapped Minifee Juri heads, my Normal skin for her white. And the whole swap was wonderful. She kept great communication the whole time, and the head arrived in pefect shape. Thanks!

11. Bought a MNF girl body from Brightstar1008, shipping was fast and secure. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

12. Bri9ghtstar bought a pair of pants from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!!

13. Did a head/clothing trade with Brightstar1008, and it was smooth, pleasant transaction! Such a nice person to deal with!

14. Sold a MNF Aline body to Brightstar on short layaway and had great communication, payment. Would recommend for any transaction : )

15. I traded an Anotherspace Blue Jacket for Brightstar1008's Oriental Set, very easy and pleasnt transaction, I'd be happy to work with her again.

Thanks!

16. Ordered some items from Luts via Brightstar1008's GO. She did a great job being fast, prompt and communicative. Would definitely join again.

17. Brightstar1008 ran a Luts Group Order in June of 2009, and it was a dream experience! She was quick with PMs and emails, and super about keeping me informed about the status of the order and the progress of my items. I would gladly buy from her again, or join another one of her Group Orders. Thanks!

18. I participated in a Luts GO run by Brighstar, and it was smooth sailing all the way, and superfast shipping too.

Thanks so much!

19. I participated a Luts GO run by Brightstar and it went very well. The eyes I purchased arrived quickly and in perfect condition!

Thanks you for the great experience!

20. I was in the Luts GO, too and she did a great job! Thanks! :)