1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Brightstar1008

Nov 9, 2006

1. Brightstar1008 participated in the LUTS GO I ran in this April. Great communication and fast payment. She informed me when she got her package. It was another great experience working with her. Thank you for joining my GO:chocoberry

2. I brought home 3 lil' dragons from Brightstar1008, communication was excellent and the transaction went smoothly, my dragons arrived safely in the mail and I just love them!
      Will definitely do business again! ^^ Thank you~

3. Brightstar1008 participated in my Leeke GO and was amazing to work with! Payment was fast and on time and communication was friendly! Thank you so much!

4. Brightstar1008 purchased an SOULDOLL KID Body from me~ It was on a layway. She paid right on time for all 3 payments as she said. GREAT BUYER! Recommended to all!

5. I participated in a For My Doll GO run by Brightstar. Everything went off perfectly, very professionally done and fast shipping when the items arrived. Couldn't be better. Cheryl

6. I had a great selling experience with Brightstar1008 - she was fabulous to deal with - went above and
      beyond the call (sending me a MoneyOrder) in purchasing a pair of Dollshe 12mm urethane eyes.
      Thank you SO much!!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

7. Brightstar1008 ran a FMD GO and she was efficient, communication was excellent and shipping was speedy! She was extremely helpful when my local PO went stupid and lost the package for over a week, too!

I would happily participate in a GO run by Brightstar1008 as well as purchase items from her anytime.

Thank you!! :)

8. I particaped in Brightstar1008's FMD GO. Throughout the whole thing, she kept the group well-updated. Aside from a small mix-up at the end, the GO went flawlessly as far as I know. :3 Thanks Brightstar1008!

9. BrightStar was part of my LUTS Go. Kept me very up to date and paid both shipping notices :D

10. I bought a pair of Luts black leather MSD pants and a hoodie from Brightstar1008 at the Raleigh Meet. She was ever so cheerful and kind! A wonderful transaction and a great person to deal with! Thank you so much!

11. I had a wonderful trade with Brightstar1008 that went amazingly smooth. We managed to ship the same day and both got our stuff the same day as well! I am in love with my Puki Sugar <3
      She's a great person to deal with, very friendly and communicative. I would do it again any time!
      thank you!! <33

12. Brightstar purchased a MSD guitar from me. Payment was super fast and her communication was good! I would recommend her and do business with her again!

13. I recently bought a little felt dragon from her. It came quickly, she had excellent communication, and the dragon was well made and so cute! Thank you very much!

14. Sold a leekeworld wig to Brightstar1008. She was great to deal with and would happily do so again. Thanks

15. Brightstar made me a great Circlet to go with a already made necklace in silver and blue for my girl. VERY well made and great quality materials!! Thank you!! :D <3

16. I trade my minifee shushu for her jid ryan.

All perfect! the transaction was quick and easy. <3

17. Brightstar1008 bought an Usagihime wig from me. Prompt payment and great communication; thanks!

18. Brightstar1008 split with me for a MNF Karah. Good communication and prompt payment. Transaction went smoothly. Thanks!

19. I bought a MNF Shushu head from Brightstar1008~

She was lovely enough to put the head on hold for me with a small deposit on it :)

When it was time to ship out, because of personal reasons it took her a little bit (not much) longer to get it out than she was expecting to, so she included a bunch of extras to make up for the short delay, which was very sweet of her :)

I would GLADLY buy from her any time again, and I would recommend very much!

Thank you!