1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britain

Aug 24, 2007

1. I bought DOD helf boy. All was perfect.Excellent seller,really nice person, and shipped VERY fast!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

2. Britain commissioned me to paint her Soom Rose faery and, as before, everything was perfect! She let me know what she was looking for and she gave me artist range <3 She was clear and friendly and I couldn't have been happier.

Thank you again!

3. Britain is a perfect buyer!
      Britain bought SD leeke wig from me.
      Fast payment, replies, and pleasant to talk to.
      I fully recommend Britain!!

4. Britain ordered four fur wig from me, including a whole bunch of custom designs. She was very good in communicating the details of the custom wigs, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Everything about the transaction was wonderful! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime! ^_^

5. I sold my SOOM Borol to Britain, she was extremely understanding and fun to talk to! I'm glad I could work with her. Best buyer ever:aheartbea :D

6. Britain bought a limited Luts KDF doll from me and the transaction was perfect!!! She paid super fast, communication was great!! A wonderful buyer, highly recommended :D

7. I sold her my Soom Taco Dragon Tail and the whole transaction was perfect! Hope to deal with her again!

8. Britain was in my TaTa GO. She paid fast and let me know as soon as the items arrived! Great person to do business with! &#65424;&#9733;(*^-&#65439;)v Thanks!!&#9733;&#24417;

9. I sold Britain a Feeple65 Lorence head on a short layby. She was really lovely to deal with the whole way through. Communication was always friendly and prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived safely to her ^_^ I would happily work with her again any time!

10. ++POSITIVE++

Britain commissioned a vest form my shop. Britain paid quickly, had great communication and was very friendly! A+! ^^/

11. Britain purchased several items of clothing from me for her Slim MSD. Great communication, super fast payment and just a pleasure to sew for. I am looking forward to sewing for her again! :) Highly recommend as a buyer! AA++

12. Britain confirmed to me yesterday, the safe arrival of her MNF Celine bought from me last week. I am grateful for that.

Britain, thank you for the wonderfully awesome transaction.

- Quick & Friendly Communication
      -Fast Payment

A big help, thank you so much dear!