1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt

Jan 13, 2007

1. I've got some SD sized clothes from Britt ^^
      Communication was great, she answered all my doubts and everything was packed very well and in wonderful condition <3

It was amazing to deal with her!
      Thank you for everything!! *hugs* :3

2. Britt participated in my LeekeWorld group order ^^. She was great, friendly, and really understanding about the delays. I'd love to work with her again! Thank you!

3. I bought some hair extensions from Britt, she is very trustworthy and overall a great seller. Great communication and very friendly. I would reccomend her to anyone! :) Thanks again!

4. i bought a msd wig from britt. not only did she hold it for an exceptionally long time for me, she kept great communication once it was shipped and it got here in speedy time. thanks so much!

5. I commissioned cigarettes and an ashtray from britt.
      Although, it took awhile to get the order sent out, and communication could have been better, I did receive what I ordered eventually. She also put some neat things along with the order to make-up for the very long delay.

Overall, the quality of the cigarettes is great, and I would deal with her again

6. I bought a fuzzy sweater from her.

Shipped out pretty quick, and I got it fast.

Thank you! :D

7. Britt was very easy to work with. ^^ Would buy from again!

8. Britt is such a nice seller! I bought a couple of items from her, and as an apology for the time she took to send it, she put in some lovely extra items for me (:
      She was very fair with prices, and made sure that the stuff were packed properly - and they were, indeed :b There was also a very sweet letter - thank you so much Britt :')
      I would definitely deal with her again (:

9. Purchased a Soom Dimo head from Britt- couldn't have gone smoother! Awesome communication and fast, well-packed shipping. Thanks a ton! :D

10. I bought eyes from Britt, and she shipped it right after I sent payment! I got it way faster than I was expecting. My room mate was like "You has a package!" and I was like "Huh?" And it was the eyes! It was amazing. Love them. In perfect condition! <3

11. Britt is a great customer with excellent communication. there's no qualms in dealing with her :3

12. sold a wristband to Britt with no problems! Friendly communication and was paid promptly. Great user :)!

13. Britt purchased a shirt from me and was very friendly and paid quickly! A wonderful transaction! Hope to do business with again, Thanks!

14. I bought a shirt and a Soom body from Britt and she was a dream to work with. Incredibly friendly and she kept up good communication. The package arrived today, packed hilariously well and it great condition. She even threw in a few, cute, little extras. X3 I'd love to do business with her again. :aheartbea

15. I bought a wig from Britt. The wig was shipped out a few days after payment and communication was great. ^_^ I was kept well-informed of the shipping status and PMs were friendly. The wig is beautiful, too. :aheartbea I'd definitely do business again.

16. I sold couple items to Britt. She is very patient, and wonderful!!! she's nice and great! transaction went smoothly, and everything was great! highly recommend!!! Thanks!!

17. Bought a pair of eyes from Britt. Shipment was fast and communication was good. Thanks so much!

18. Purchased a lovely little leather jacket from Britt . which arrived lightning fast.. A fantastic transaction .

I highly recommend..

19. I commissioned Britt for some dolly cigarettes for my kids ^_^ They were beautifully made and painted, made fast and shippe dout fast. She even shipped them in a film canister so that they would not get crushed!

I'm very very pleased, thank you so much ^_^ <3

20. I bought a luts white Riche set from Britt and the transaction went brilliant. Friendly and shipped in a timely manner ^__^