1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt

Jan 13, 2007

1. Positive: Joined in Souldoll GO that Britt put together. Got the eyes nicely packaged, Yeah! GO went through with a little bit of delays but that is expected in a group order. Overall I'd say it was easy and fast communication, order turned out fine, would join another GO with Britt! Good job!

2. I also participated in the Souldoll order. Everything was great, thank you! ^-^

3. I recently traded a pair of 18mm Luts eyes I had for a pair of Britt's blue. She was incredibly friendly, and fast in shipping the eyes out. They came extremely well packaged. As for communication, she was fast and courteous with me. But hey, I'm another student, so maybe I have a different idea on what a reasonable time lapse is then other people. ;) I'd gladly deal with her again, and I hope the eyes fit her Juri really well.

4. I purchased an 'SD' Watch from Britt on apr 09, I recieved my item Apr 31
      All in all, a very communicative seller, Let me know she couldn't ship till the next monday, and the item arrived well packaged and just as described. :D Recommended.

5. I was in the Souldoll order hosted by Britt. Was always kept in the loop and got my stuff in a good amount of time! Would definately do business with again! ^_^

6. Purchased two pair of Bratz jeans which were shipped quickly and were exactly as described. Thanks!

7. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

8. I bought a pair of 18mm Soom Rainbow Eyes from Britt and i just adore them. Was wonderful communicate and let me know asap when there was a delay in shipping. Other than that a pleasure to work with. Will buy again!

9. I bought an SD Shiwoo (with wig and eyes) from Britt. The PM's were friendly and I really like the doll (with customization work from her).

The only thing that was a slight issue was some communcation problems - there was a typo in the E Mail she sent me to originally pay her with, which lead to having to wait for paypal to refund my money (that luckily no one else claimed). And I never was told exactly when she shipped the doll, it just kind of showed up. The product was definitely worth the money (I love all the tattoo work) but communication could be improved. :)

10. Britt bought a TMNT shirt from us. She was quick with payment and a pleasure to deal with. A+++ transaction. Thanks so much!!

11. I purchased a shirt from Britt. She was very fast with communication and the shirt arrived very quickly. Awesome seller!

12. Britt bought a pair of shoes from me, paid quickly. Transaction went well. Good buyer.

13. I bought a Chubby Cherishdoll on layaway from Britt. Her communication was fine, and she was very polite and helpful in all emails. The only grip I had really was she didn't provide me with a tracking number which I paid extra for, with insurance, and I got hit with £26 custom charges - might be an idea to tick 'other' or 'gift' as its not a commercial buy.
      Other than that I am very pleased with the doll, her face up job she did on him is really fab, I love the way she packed all the stuff neatly in the parcel, everything was well protected, and got here safe.

Thanks Britt, if you want to check his progress its here on this thread
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/lovelyjubbley/sets/72157605392950207/

14. I bought a doll stand from Britt and the communication was excellent, she was kind and proffesional, my boy and I are very pleased! I would love to do business with Britt again!

15. Britt bought an Iron Maiden shirt from us. Another perfect transaction. She's a real pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend her. Thanks again!!

16. I participated in a group order run by Britt. She was very friendly and helpful, despite a huge delay on Leeke's part. Thank you so much! I'd love to work with you again.

17. I participated in a Leekeworld group order with Britt and received my wig today. It was well packed and I liked that she printed a mailing label so it was very clear. : ) Easy transactions and everything.

18. I was in a Leekeworld order organized by Britt. She did a great job running the order, keeping us updated and asking with Leeke when things seemed to be taking longer than expected. I received my items well-packed and safe :) Thanks a bunch! :D

19. I commissioned cigs for my girls. they are great quality. communication was great, great packaging, and they arrived quickly. Thank you.

20. I sold a wig to Britt, payment was quick and communication was great. Wonderful buyer.

Thanks!