1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt

Jan 13, 2007

1. I bought a Tender Bee-a from Britt and recieved the doll in proper condition and withing a reasonable amount of time. She did respond to communictions from me and kept me as informed about the during the transaction.

Thanks Britt! I love my new girl!

2. I bought some accesories from Britt. ^^ she is very friendly and quick with shipping.
      ahh~~ I love those accesories~~they looks great, highly recommended seller! ♥

3. I bought a MSD tea set from Britt; I had really nice communication throughout, it was great buying from you! The tea set is awesome! Thanks! :D

4. Bought a pair of hound/sd13 shoes from her. Arrived safely in great shape. My boy loves 'em. Thanks a bunch <33

5. made a doll trade with Britt. Everything went smooth as pie. She was great to deal with and now we're both enjoying beautiful boys! Thanks agian!

6. I bought a Lusis faceplate from Britt. She was great to deal with. Wonderful seller!!! I would definitely buy from her again :)

7. Britt did an eye-opening on my Shushu vampire head, she had wonderful communication and the mod is very cute and just what I had asked for. :)

8. I ordered a pair of Delf hands from Britt. She had good communication and shipped quickly. The hands arrived as described. Thank you!

9. I have been a buyer and seller to britt. I had no problems and would recommend Britt as either for anyone who's interested.

Thanks again!!

DMM

10. I bought some boots from Britt! They came really fast and are crazy gorgeous so you'll hear no complaints out of me!

11. Britt is one of the loveliest persons you can ever work with :aheartbea SUPER understanding and a great customer. She's very easy to talk to and you can open up to her right away even though you don't know her personally hehe ;)

Thanks for being very understanding about the bleaching problem! I'm glad you like the rest of the stuff though. ;D hehe Hope your dollies will enjoy them to no end! I would not hesitate to deal with you again!! definitely. I recommend her to anyone Thanks! =3

12. Britt bought some clothes from me and she was uber patient and sweet to work with. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction! :daisy

13. Bought a pair of shoes from Britt. She was nice enough to hold them for me for nearly a week. They arrived her safely and in great condition.

14. I traded with Britt for a Luts wig^^ The whole transaction was smooth, communication was great and the wig is perfect:)

15. I sold a pair of blue heels and black pants to Britt. She was fast with her payments and very nice to deal with. Thanks again!

16. Britt is an absolutely lovely person! I was in her MSC GO, and despite some complications from Plajapan, she was wonderful, and worked very hard to resolve everything! She constantly kept us updated, and sent the packages as quickly as possible!

My items arrived amazingly well-packed, and arrived incredibly quickly after she shipped! Thanks so much, Britt!

17. Bought a pair of tights from Britt. She was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend her!

18. I bought a gorgeous wig from Britt! Excellent condition, great price, and fast shipping! Shes very good at keeping in contact as well! Highly recommended!

Thanks again!
      <3

19. I bought a Sex Pot Revenge SD shirt from Britt and it's really cool and she shipped it out really fast. Thanks Britt!

20. I bought my first large doll from Britt.
      She's very friendly and helpful.
      Not to mention understanding =3

My boy was packaged very well and arrived safely.
      His face up looks fantastic too~

She's a great seller and I seriously recommend her.