1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt

Jan 13, 2007

1. bought a shirt from her recently, shirt is so awesome! shes VERY VERY VERY friendly wand easy to deal with, i totally recommend her :)

2. We have had several transactions with Britt. We love dealing with her and highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!!

3. Once more I've had a very pleasant transaction with Britt. I bought some cute things from her, and everything was very smooth and nice :) The things got here really fast as well, and very well packed!
      I would definitely recommend her.

Thanks! ^^

4. I was in a group order ran by Britt and OMG she is SUCH a great hostess. She kept us up to date at all times and had VERY prompt replies. I didn't expect the package to come so fast (and I got an extra gift!) I'm afraid I'm a bit spoiled from dealing with her now. xD

Would LOVE to be in another group order ran buy her again!
      Highly suggested.

5. I was in the Fairyland GO, that Britt hosted just recently.
      She showed great communication-skills, was always very
      polite when she replied to my PMs. Britt was a wonderful
      person to deal with. It was a very pleasant transaction,
      I wouldn't hesitate to work with Britt again. ^____________^

- Enzyme ^.^

6. I also participated in Britt's Fairyland GO. She was great to deal with from start to finish, and always kept us up to date on the progress of the order. My Puki arrived with a very cute and unexpected surprise! I would have no hesitation about another transaction or GO with her.

Thanks so much!

:daisy

7. i was in a group order with britt and i got my package on saturday and everything was awesome! she even sent me some of the news paper. :)

8. Britt adopted my Momo head :)
      Amazing communication, paied quickly and a great and friendly person ^_^
      Thanks so much for the amazing transaction!
      Highly recommended!

9. I was in Britt;s fairyland group order annd purchase Flora's faceplate. There was delays, *with the post office rules* but shippment was very fast. thanks.

10. I bought a PukiPuki wig from Britt. It arrived quickly and she was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!:aheartbea

Gail

11. Purchased a pair of shoes from Britt. She was timely and very pleasant to deal with. If anything, I was the slow one as I was in the middle of a move, but she was very accommodating. :)

tumble

12. Bought clothes, jewelry and shoes from Britt. Absolutely a great person to deal with!

13. I bought a:
      SD JpopDolls Pink and Blond Wig (size 8-9)
      from Britt and it arrived in a timely manner and things were smooth and pleasant!
      ^______________^

Thanks Britt!

14. I bought a fur wig from Britt, she was a pleasure to deal with and was prompt to take pics of the wig on a doll for me :) Thanks!

15. Britt recently purchased a goat hide wig from me and was wonderful in dealing with an issue with the skin itself. She was willing to work with me and let me send a refund as well. She was patient and completely understanding. Don't hesitate to work with Britt, she is wonderful!

16. Another perfect transaction with Britt. A+++++ buyer. Thanks again!!

17. i bought an absolutely amazing outfit from Britt. she was awesome to deal with, highly recommended.

18. I bought some black MNF courds from Britt and got them today, they're perfect and the transaction was the same ^_^

Thanks for pants *yay for rhyming!* and i hope you have a merry Christmas xx

19. bought a MNF Cherry Strip set from Britt. Fast shipping and awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!!

20. I purchased a LeekeWorld wig from Britt and it arrived in excellent condition. At first she did not get my message but then she got back to me as soon as she saw it.

=) After that, I got my wig very fast. ^_^ Thanks.