1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt7399

Mar 9, 2011

1. I bought Soom fantasy parts from Brit7399. Everything went smoothly and fast, she answered my questions right away and sent the parts as soon as I made my payments! The parts were super clean, well packed and they looked like new!

I highly recommend her and I would buy from her without hesitation!

2. I bought the Migma long nail hands and bat legs from Britt7399. It had been a wonderful transaction, she had been very sweet and lovely to communicate with. I'd recommend her for everyone.

3. I bought Amphibel via layaway from Britt7399.

It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast shipping.
      She was very kind and very good support. I'm appreciate it a lot.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

4. Britt7399 purchased an EID female outfit from me. She paid turbo fast, and communication could not have been better! Always a pleasure to deal with, thank you so much! <3

5. I bought soom alex from Britt7399, who is really a nice seller, very friendly and easy to communicate.
      She shipped soon and ensured the doll for me to garentte its safety. Thanks a lot! And I`m pretty willing to buy from Britt7399 again.:DWell recommended!

6. I bought taco's head from Britt7399 and i'm very happy about that. friendly communication, fast shipping and great package for the head. she is a great seller and i highly recommend her!
      thank you very much! :)

7. Britt7399 bought a pair of DollHeart boots from me and it was a pleasant transaction. Great communication and fast payment, an excellent buyer. Thank you so much!

8. I bought a doll from Britt and she was fabulous. Sweet, SO nice to talk to, and shipped SO FAST it made my head spin!! I would gladly deal with her again. THANK YOU Britt!! :):):)

9. I bought soom Taco from Britt. She was so kind, understanding and was pleasure to talk with her :D Everything went very fine and only positive things! nWn <3

10. I bought an Adamelli unicorn head from Britt7399, really a wonderful transaction. I would not hesitate to buy/sell/trade with her.

11. I bought a JID outfit from Britt7399. The transaction was quick and smooth. Her communication was great and she shipped right away!

Thank you so much! :D

12. I bought an Iplehouse bow and arrow set from Britt and it was PERFECT! She is super sweet, awesome to work with, and adds so much more to this wonderful forum :D Thanks so much!!! :D :D :D

13. I bought a Soom Migma head from Britt and the transaction was beyond perfect! Super friendly, pleasant, and understanding, and the shipping was super fast! Would not hesitate to deal with again :D Thank you Britt! <3

14. I bought a Unicorn Adamelli body from her and she shipped it lightning fast and well protected. The item is in very great condition and exactly as descriped. The communication was prompt and friendly.
      Thanks alot!

15. I bought an outfit from Britt7399. Fast delivery, good communication, quick reply, goods packed in a cushioned mail bag. All of the pieces were delivered as promised. Recommended seller :D

16. Britt7399 participated in one of my Soom gneiss splits and got the outfit.
      She was quick with payment and very easy to communicate with.
      Would do business with her anytime :)

17. I've bought Obsidius head from Britt7399. Every thing was exellent: friendly, fast, safely packed parcel! Thank you! :)

18. I just purchased an Iplehouse Isar from Britt and honestly, she was one of the best sellers I've had the pleasure to talk to! I had to put the doll on layaway and it didn't trouble her at all.

All communications went smoothly between us and the doll arrived safely tucked in a protective box.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Britt to any other buyer.

Britt, thank you for the transaction :)

19. I bought a kivi from she, it was a great pleasure, always quickly and very kind.

20. Bought a doll from her; great person to deal with! Always quick to respond, agreed to a short layaway and shipped immediately after payment. What a pleasure!