1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Britt7399

Mar 9, 2011

1. I bought dearmine full moon Irene from Britt7399. She could not have been nicer. The doll was in perfect condition as described. She shipped her very quickly. I would not think twice on using her again.

2. Britt let me adopt her beautiful tan PW Shaia. Super friendly to talk to, sent me lots of photos when I asked for a shot of the nude doll and shipped very quickly. Doll was well wrapped for safety and arrived in perfect condition. I would certainly buy from her again. :chocoberry

3. I just got finished with a transaction with Britt! It couldn't have gone smoother. She's a wonderful and very fair person to do business with! I would enter another transaction with her in a heartbeat!
      Thanks for everything, Britt!

4. I've bought Rosette Vela steampunk outfit with shoes from Britt.

I rate the whole experience 100% positive.
      Communication was great and information given always very accurate.
      Shipping was prompt, item was was accurately packed.
      I could not have wished for a better person to do business with.

Thanks again!

5. I purchased a Dark Moon Beryl from Britt and it was the best transaction I've ever had. She was extremely kind and put me at ease from the very beginning. She was super quick with responses and very willing to work with my layaway plan. She even refunded part of my shipping costs when she couldn't ship her out right away when I paid her off early and it was still the fastest a seller had ever shipped something to me.

She arrived so quick it practically made my head spin and she was packaged perfectly! She came in her original soom boxes with the pillow and she even gave me the eyes that I did not think were included in the sale. I am so happy with my new girl and it was an absolute pleasure dealing with Britt. I would purchase from her again in a heartbeat.

6. I recently bought a Soom Migma from Britt on layaway and everything went wonderfully! She is amazing to deal with, communication always fast and friendly and she was willing to meet me so I could pick up the doll and avoid having to pay shipping fees. I had a great time meeting and talking with and she even brought a couple of her other dolls for me to look! She made sure to divulge everything she could about the doll (some color changes in the resin) and took great care in taking pictures that showed the problem. She even gave me a wig for her. I am beyond happy with my new girl and with this transaction. Thank you so much for helping me get this beautiful girl!!

7. I sold a Chicline lingerie set to Brittney and she was an AWESOME customer! I would recommend her to anyone and definitely sell to/buy from her!

8. Did a layaway with Britt for my Rosette Vela. She was super easy to work with, always good with communication and super friendly. I highly recommend her!

9. I bought a Luts Zuzu delf nor Peter Pan from Britt7399 and am very happy with him! Seller was great to deal with, prompt and polite communications, fast shipping (and well packed), very honest seller too. Couldn't be happier can definitely recommend Britt7399 to buy from! :)

10. I purchase a beautiful Iplehouse KID Irene from Britt. The shipping was very quick. The packing was done with great care. The doll is even more beautiful then in the photos. I highly recommend Britt.

11. Britt7399 sold me a Fairyland Chicline Faceplate :) She was very understanding during payments, very polite and thorough and prompt with her communication and was very willing to respond to any of my queries. The faceplate was packaged in a very protective manner.

Perfect seller c:

12. I bought a face plate from her,she is a nice seller!
      A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13. I bought a Peakswoods Briana with limited vampire face-up. Her PMs were prompt and polite and shipped the doll as soon as she ould. She even refunded some of the money because she didn't ship until a few days later than she'd planned. The doll arrived in perfect condition a couple of days after she was shipped. She also came with a lovely DOllheart outfit, shoes, wig, and eyes. I'm very happy with my purchase, and would be pleased to buy from Britt7399 again anytime.

14. purchased Ineffa Chicline. fantastic communication. Beautiful doll. recommend.

15. I bought Iplehouse JID Cecile from Britt and couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She was prompt on her communication, and shipped her well-packed ready to pose with a wig and outfit. Superb!

16. I bought Souldoll Karin from Britt, our second transaction -- and it went just as smoothly as the first one. She is an extremely honest seller and a super-quick shipper. Highly recommended!

17. I bought a Souldoll outfit from Britt7399. It was a very smooth and easy transaction. The outfit was shipped safe and fast. Very pleasant transaction!

18. I bought a Pipos Charlotte from Britt and she couldn't have been more lovely! She put up with me changing my mind about how to pay, kept in good contact and shipped quickly! Could not recommend her more!

19. I bought a fullset Withdoll Priscilla from Britt7399 and it was easily one of the best transactions I have had in a long time. She had excellent communication and updates, was very patient and kind, and even refunded me for shipping due to delays. Even then shipping was super fast and the doll and all her delicate accessories were packed with care. Excellent and truly caring seller. Gorgeous doll just as described. Highly recommend!

20. Thanks a lot for chicline lishe! I am happy, and very much плагодарна Britt7399 for perfectly carried out transaction and fast sending!