1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bubble Gum Goth

Mar 1, 2007

1. Another Positive!! Top Marks, Five Stars & All of that!!

Just sold Bubble Gum Goth a second doll & she is a complete angel to work with. Very pleasant transaction all the way around!! Thank you & enjoy your dolls ^_^.

2. Sold a BF head to Bubble Gum Goth (love that name!) and she was terrific to deal with!

3. Bought a head from her - great transaction! Arrived quickly and was very safely packaged. Thanks!

4. My sweet blue elf came from Bubble Gum Goth today. She was well packaged and mailed really FAST! Communication was great and I enjoyed my transaction from start to end!
      Thanks much!!!

5. I bought ante macaron's outfits from Bubble Gum Goth.She is very friendly ,very fast to ship ,she is very lovely seller.

Thanks.

6. Bubble Gum Goth was fantastic to work with:D I sold a LittleFee outfit to her and throughout the transaction she was patient, easy going, and very understanding about any delays or conflicts I was running into. She kept up excellent communication and sent her payment instantly:D I would gladly deal with her again! Thank you:D

7. I bought an adorable Pipi face from Bubble Gum Goth and it was a totally perfect transaction. She shipped so fast and the packing job was the best. I feel really lucky when I deal with a great seller on DoA, so I'm extremely pleased. I would recommend her to others and I'd definitely buy from her again.

Hugs!!
      Robbin

8. I bought a Pipi fullset outfit from BubbleGumGoth, and it arrived very fast and in excelent condition. The communcation was great, I would reccomend her :)

9. Bubble Gum Goth bought a doll from me. Not only did she pay super-fast, but was a dear to deal with. I would sell to her again! :)

10. bubblegumgoth bought a puki wig from me she paid quickly and is very friendly :)

11. Bubble Gum Goth commissioned two LittleFee Pixie sets from me. She is really one of the best people I have worked with...extremely nice and a fantastic customer. Can't recommend her enough.
      :aheartbea

12. Sold a pair of DaisyDayes Pukpuki hooves to Bubble Gum Goth. She was very polite in her messages, and paid sooner then she originaly said. Wonderful transaction, thanks.

13. Regina bought my Pipos Baha from me on layaway, and she was great! She made her payments on time, and her PM's were always friendly and responsive. Super nice customer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks for giving my kitty a good home :)

14. I bought some ns puki feet from Bubble gum goth. She took the time to PM me to let me know she had some extra feet and asked if I wanted to purchase them. She was very nice and I would totally buy from her in the future!
      Now my little girl has feet! 8D thanks!
      :D

15. Bubble Gum Goth commissioned a pair of Puki sized wings form me...she was so lovely to deal with, sent the payment instantly and i would love to deal with her again x

16. I sold a Cupid Multihead to Bubble Gum Goth. Communication was clear, quick and honest. Payment was made promptly. I would recommend as a buyer ;D

17. I bought BuBu Odoroki 2nd Edition from Bubble Gum Goth.
      It was amazing deal!!!
      Pig came very clean and in perfect condition. Delivery was very very fast!

Thank you very much for wonderful doll!

18. Just finished a great trade/transaction with Bubble Gum Goth--- it was perfect in every way, I love my head and she loves her pukifee. Great communication, FAST mailing and super friendly!! HIGH MARKS all the way :) Thanks so much!!!

19. I bought a noella head from her. She is a super seller, very quick in replying massage, very helpful and very friendly. Would love to do another transaction in future!

20. Bubble Gum Goth bought from me a bisou ai bonbon. Paid very quickly, good communication and she told me when she received the doll. Everything is ok, thanks a lot !!