1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bubble Gum Goth

Mar 1, 2007

1. Bought a body from Bubble Gum goth. very friendly and fast shipping! Body was in great condition Thanks alot:)

2. :) easy transaction - great buyer bought a chibi plate.

3. Bubble Gum Goth bought a Appini OE head from me! I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Seeing that I was looking for trades for yosd items, she took wonderful pictures of all the items she was willing to trade and sent them to me. Communication was quick and extremely friendly. When I said that I wished to wait for other offers, but was willing to accept one of her items for trade she happily replied that she'd be willing to offer me another item I wanted as well! Obviously she's incredibly honest and considerate to offer more than I said I considered a fair deal. She shipped very quickly and everything was wrapped beautifully.

4. Bought a TF Kyle head from Bubble Gum! He arrived quickly and safely! He's just gorgeous! BIG THANKS!

5. I traded Bubble Gum Goth, an Island Doll Artemis.
      Really nice person ^^
      Thank you very much for this lovely Panda!

6. Bubble Gum Goth purchased a couple items from my sales thread and it was very smooth transaction. Great communication and prompt payment- thank you so much! :)

7. I bought a DollZone msd body from Bubble Gum Goth and it was such a nice experience--friendly PM's, speedy shipping, great packing and the body was in great shape--a super transaction all around!

8. Bubble Gum Goth bought a yosd suit from me. Communication was great, payment was sent right away and she let me know as soon as the pacakge arrived. Thanks again for such a smooth transaction! :)

9. I purchased a Dollzone Floy from Bubble Gum Goth :) She let me know when he shipped, packaged him wonderfully, and was very friendly ^ ^ She even took him off of eBay for me so that I could purchase him~ I would definitely do business with her again.
      Thanks so much! :D

10. Great buyer! paid quickly & let me know when outfit arrived. Highly recommended!

11. I did a face-up for BGG and communication was great, payment swift, no problems at all. Highly recommend!

12. Great transaction. Paid immediately, lovely communication and let me know as soon as it was received.
      Thanks.

13. Bubble Gum Goth purchased a pumkin puki outfit from mne. payment was full and fast and communication was great! A very nice person! i would definitely sell/trade to again <3

14. I purchased a Pukipuki from BubbleGumGoth and I'm very pleased with the transaction. Super fast shipping and very well packaged. Doll was in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to purchase again.

15. Worked with her husband for custom costumes for his business, was an extreme pleasure to work with, VERY friendly, easy going and great to talk to, sends fast payment!! Can't wait to make more!

16. I bought a faceplate from Bubble Gum Goth. It arrived quickly and was packaged very well. She checked in to let me know when it shipped and to make sure it was received. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

17. I recently purchased a PukiFee headback from Bubble Gum Goth, and it was such a great transaction! Communication was great, prices reasonable, and BGG even double-checked with me to ensure it had arrived.

...which it had! It had been packed so superbly that it was in perfect condition (and had no choice but to be so).

A great seller, and I'd happily do it again!

18. I did a trade with Bubble GumGoth. She is always a great person to do business with.... she was super nice and great communication.... it was a positive experience.

19. Lovely buyer +1
      Bought a wig from me, fast payment <3

20. Bubble Gum Goth bought a Leah faceplate from me and all went really great!! fast payment and communication....so a great person to deal with!!