1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bubble Gum Goth

Mar 1, 2007

1. I sold a pair of wigs to bubblegum goth and it was a wonderful friendly experience. She makes her buying decision quickly, pays with lightening speed and is very communicative during the transaction. I would recommend her highly to everyone on the board and I hope to hear back from her from time to time.

A+ transaction highly recommend

2. I bought an outfit and boots from bgg and the experience was perfect! Great communication, fast shipping, and fellow anthro lover -- fabulous!!

Thanks again,

Cat

3. I sold a faceplate to Bubble Gum Goth. Communication was fantastic, payment was prompt, the transaction was quick and went smoothly, an excellent buyer, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :D

4. I traded a LTF faceplate with Bubblegum Goth. Everything went smoothly, she responded promptly and kindly, all around wonderful transaction, thank you^^.

5. Bubble Gum Goth participated in my Crobidoll group order. There was a bit of confusion at a few points, but eventually everything was sorted out. Many thanks!

6. Just finished a GREAT transaction with Bubble Gum Goth! I purchased a real puki Soso from her and the transaction was perfect from start to end! Great communication, fast mailing, wonderful doll! Thank you so much, you ROCK!!!!

7. Perfect transaction :) She bought a littlefee face-plate from me. Can not fault the transaction in anyway :) very good communication

8. Bubble gum goth purchased a wig from me, she paid promptly and was patient with my shipping :D thanks!

9. I sold Regina a Chiwoo faceplate. Did a lovely hold and she was really patient with me shipping late due to illness. Thanks a bunch!

10. Bubble Gum Goth participated in a GO I ran, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She paid promptly and was reliable! I would highly reccommend her as either a buyer or a seller! Thanks for making the GO a success! :)

11. I just did a sale/trade with Bubble Gum Goth. As always it was a perfect transaction, lighting fast payment, communication, and over all a pleasure to deal with. Shipped on the day we chose and packaged well. Could not ask for a better trader/buyer. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much!

12. Just received my DC Ada from BubbleGumGoth and am very thrilled with the entire transaction-reasonable price, quick mailing and perfect packaging on such a delicate doll. Highly recommend and many thanks!

13. BubbleGumGoth bought my Littlefee body and it really was a perfect transaction with a quick payment and friendly communication. Thanks so much.:)

14. I sold Bubble Gum Goth a YoSD dress and a pair of socks. Everything went totally great! Hope to deal with her again! ^o^

15. i bought soom appini from Bubble Gum Goth. She's arrived yesterday ^^
      very fast communication and friendly.
      Thanks! :D

16. Bubble Gum Goth bought a YoSD outfit from me, and she was a doll to work with. ;) She paid promptly and was quick to reply to messages. I would be more than happy to work with her again. Thank you so much for the great transactions!

17. I bought a pipos mysterious rabbit full set from Bubble Gum Goth. Communication was quick and flawless, she sent pix and her offer was fair. He arrived super fast and in perfect condition. :)

Thank you so much! This was literally the best dolly experience I've had on five years! I really mean it, just perfect.

18. Bubble Gum Both joined my Licht GO. She was a pleasure to work with and I would love to do it again! Thanks!

19. Bubble Gum Goth bought some clothes for yosd from me and the transaction was just perfect! She paid promptly and communication couldn't be better :) I will happily do a transactions in future with her again!!! Thanks!

20. Sold a fp to Bubble Gum Goth. Great to deal with, speedy payment, fast communication. :)