1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for buboplague

Oct 27, 2008

1. I participated in a Dollmore Go that buboplague was hosting. Not only was communication excellent but shipping was very fast!!! I would love to participate in another GO with buboplague.

2. I was another participant in Buboplague's Dollmore GO. The GO was very well organized and arrived much quicker than I expected. Items were shipped promptly and arrived in good condition, communication and payment notices were also handled well. Thanks Buboplague!

-Lydia

3. Recently traded A blank Soom Amber head for one with a face-up from Buboplague,
      There was great and fast communication from her and everything went great!
      Thank again!

4. I participated in buboplague's Dollmore GO.
      We had a minor dispute over shipping damage, but all was worked out and she gave me a partial refund.

5. Buboplague bought a DH white earl set from me ^^ Prompt payment and smooth transaction ^____^ Thank you ^^

6. Bought a limited Amber wig from Buboplague, shipped quickly and the wig arrived in fantastic condition! Thanks much!

7. Traded wigs wih buboplague. Item arrived quickly and communication was excellent. Thanks again!

8. Traded outfits from the Dollheart Fukubukuro event, very nice to talk to, mailed out right away, a wonderful transaction! Thanks again!

9. I got in on a wig group order that Buboplague hosted, I just received my wig and I'm very happy, thanks!! :)

10. I joined buboplague's quick usagihime wigs GO and she was quite attentive and quick while leading the GO. Everything arrived safely and quickly! Thank you :aheartbea

11. I bought a pair of 12mm glass eyes from buboplague and couldn't be happier with the transaction! Replies came quickly via PM and items arrived on time in perfect condition thanks to excellent packaging. A wonderful seller who deserves all the praise in the world >w< Thank you again dear!!!

12. buboplague bought a pair of boots from me, speedy payment, fast and friendly communication, a pleasure to sell too, thank you!

13. Buboplague bought Soom MD Alk wings from me. The transaction went very smoothly, they responded fast to all my messages, and the payment came very fast as well. One of the most friendliest persons I've had transactions with :bcupcake

14. Great buyer~

Bought a Drooping Kitty Resin piece from me ^_^

Fast response and quick on payment!

Would definitely sell to her again in a heartbeat :3

15. Buboplague participated in my Soom Galena split for the bird legs. Prompt payment and great communication! Would gladly do business with again.

16. Buboplague took place in my Leeke Blind wig GO in February. Everything was fine until it was time to ship everyone's package. Everyone else was happy, cooperative, and friendly with the exception of Buboplague. Let's just say she didn't like my shipping terms and consider me a little unoraganized for not stating them in my thread. I agree I should have put my shipping terms in the thread. But, if she was unsure she should have asked me ....

To aplease her, I shipped her package the way she wanted it - first class with no tracking and no insurance even though I insisted on the latter two.

Days went by....

She has told me it hasn't arrived so to aplease her more, I gave a refund. Communication was quick but could have been a bit more friendly ... as I felt accused the entire time.

Definitely not my favorite transaction. But I have learned valuable $50 lesson ... always get the tracking. I am sure we are both happy its over.

~Nina

17. I joined a split run by buboplauge and everything went extremely well! She has great communication and I would definitely do business with her again. I highly recommend her. :)

18. buboplague ran the Afi/Ai go I was in. She was a wonderful person to deal with and I couldn't have wished for better. Thank you so much for running the go!

19. I participated in a Soom Ai/Afi split organized by buboplague. The process went very smoothly and I definitely would join one of her split/GOs again. :)

Fantastic, friendly communication! Very helpful! Highly recommended! :D

Thanks again! :aheartbea

20. I participated in a Soom split that buboplague ran and it went very smoothly. She was great with keeping up communication and letting us know what was happening. :) Thanks!