1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for: *bunnylungs*

Nov 23, 2010

1. I bought a Dollzone Raymond head from bunnylungs, and I could not be happier! He came in flawless condition, and she included his eyes and paperwork. He was shipped out a day after payment, and considering he was shipped from Norway to the US, the wait time was really no time at all! He was packaged well, and I am absolutely in love with him. Thank you so much, bunnylungs, for giving me my dream doll! :'3

2. I bought from bunnylungs Luts Luwen head on layaway and everything went good ^^ Great comunication and she was so kind to me even put small gifts into the package :3
      The head was packed really well, highly recommend her <333
      And thanks again for the head :fangirl:

3. I purchased a DC Youth-03 Body in NS. BunnyLungs was amazing to deal with and was absolutely an A++++ Seller. Even sent me some goodies. Packed excellently and fast shipping! Would love to do business again!

4. I bought WithDoll Mai from Bunnylungs, and everything went really well. ^^ Thank you!

5. I bought a Wendy Dollzone head from bunnylung! that was awesome i didn´t expected the box and the cushion it was a really huge surprise ^___^ Bunnylung was so kind and lovely in our transaccion, thank you so much!!!

6. POSITIVE

I purchased a pair of BJD wings from bunnylungs.
      Initially, I was too late, someone else had expressed interest in them before me, but luckily for me bunnylungs contacted me again after the other person backed out.:sumomo:
      I was absolutely thrilled to purchase these. They were packed very well and arrived quickly.
      Very happy with this transaction.:fangirl:
      Thank you!

7. I bought Dollmore hands from bunnylungs and it was a real pleasure :)
      She is a lovely person to talk to and to deal with. The transaction couldn't have been better. The hands are in perfect condition and were packed totally shatter-proof! Thank you so much :aheartbea

8. A+ positive! Great seller!

Thanks so much, Camilla, for the perfect transaction. I purchased a Dollzone 1:12 scale body from her. From initial contact, she responded super quickly--and we are even in very different time zones--and was simply a delight. She shipped right away, updated me with tracking, and the doll is just as she described. She has my highest recommendation, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :) Thank you!

9. I purchased a stunning Hye head from bunnylungs and she arrived very carefully wrapped and with a cute little surprise as well : ) Would purchase from again!
      Thank you,
      Zenna

10. I bought a Soom Dia boy from bunnylungs this year and it was a delightful experience! She was very patient with me as I was very (over)excited about the whole affair. He arrived quickly and in excellent condition, and I would definitely trust her to engage in trade with again. Thanks!

11. I bought a pair of soom Beryl legs for bunnylungs and everything Went smooth. They were shipped fast and was very securely packed, I Even got a cute litle gift :D
      Would not hessitate to buy from her again:thumbup

12. I bought Soom Vesuvia head and Souldoll Zenith body from bunnylungs. :chibi
      This is a wondeful person. :love
      She packed the doll carefuly and shipped her quickly:dance so she came very fast and safe:thumbup :dance:lol::celebrate
      I am so happy with this transaction. :dance:lol::celebrate
      Bunnylungs is a great person:thumbup

13. I bought a white Fer from her and everything went smooth and fine. Fast communication would buy from her again of course. Thank you again ^_^

14. Bunnylungs adopted a Cerisedoll Ellana from me and the entire transaction was wonderful. :) Very friendly and quick communications, prompt payment, and she let me know that the doll arrived safely. I highly recommend her as a buyer and would gladly work with her again. :)

15. I bought a SoulDoll Zenith Body from bunnylungs. The transaction was smooth, the body was packaged professionally and it arrived as described. thank you!

16. I bought Soom Sard on layaway from bunnylungs. They are extremely patient and flexible as a seller!!!
      The doll came to me quickly and in great condition( like new). He is beautiful!!! I also got a wig that comes with him and little bjd deer gift!!! I highly recommend this seller!!! She is awesome and very kind!!!

17. I sold a Lillycat Ellana and did her face-up for bunnylungs! So sorry this feedback is so past due! ><~ She's very friendly and has great communication, payments were timely and swift, and she was very patient and understanding with some shipping issues that took quite a while to solve on my end, but everything turned out alright in the end! Amazing, friendly and lovely buyer, would definitely do business with again in the future! Thank you so much!

18. Bunnylungs bought a Soom SO Sard head from me! Once again, transaction was smooth and swift and I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Payment was timely, communication was great, and she was as friendly as always! Highly recommended buyer, and great to do business with! Thank you!!

19. I got an AIL head from Camilla! She was such a dear, she let me know when she sent him, and it was sent very well packaged! Gold stars all around <3

20. I bought Ellana in caramel skin from bunnylungs. Doll was in excellent condition with no damage over years or misuse. Shipment was very fast and doll was extreemly safelly wrapped. I had nothing to have on doll now and bunnylungs provided Ellana with clothes, wigs eyes and shoes. Very happy for this transaction. Thank you very much for Ellana and your kindness. :D