1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bupu

May 10, 2009

1. I bought some eyes from Bupu which arrived today. Fast despatch, well packed, would definitely trade with her again. Thanks very much, great seller.

2. I bought a set of Lati Yellow LaLatroop clothes from bupu - it was a quick and easy transaction and it was posted quickly. Highly Recommend her as a seller!

3. I sold a wig to bupu and she was an excellent customer! She paid instantly, was communicative, let me know when the item arrived, and left feedback! Definitely recommended!! :Ð

4. I bought a pair of eyes from bupu and the transaction went wonderfully~ She sent them out asap and I got them in perfect condition. ^^

5. I bought a corchet dress for bupu. She's a professional, she mades me a perfect fit dress for my Domadoll Cooki only with the measurements!!! In addittion she always inform me about the creation process and show me pictures. I love all her work and I hope that I can buy her more crochet creations ^^. Thank you!

[​IMG]

6. Great feedback for bupu!! I've bought from her and she was patient, kind and really comunicative, thanks!!
      ISa

7. bupu rocks!!!

I had bupu commission a dress and some scarves for my lati girl's Christmas presents. She was prompt with her communications, gave such an extensive selection of materials to be used in the projects. The product was FANTASTIC! Super quick ultrareasonably priced shipping.

I can't say enough good words about this transaction with bupu.

Thanks so much again!! Joanna is really great!! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again for anything!

Jess

8. Again bupu is great. She hosted a split for a lati unicorn cookie, I purchased the optional hands as part of the split. She kept everyone informed as to what was going on during the waiting time. She updated me on all correspondance from lati in regards to the order and was very prompt to send me the hands upon their arrival.

Thanks so much again bupu, like I keep saying, Joanna rocks! She is very reliable and someone to trust.

9. I took part in bupu's lati split, she was lovely to trade with, kept in touch all the time and sent the items as soon as she got them :) Would love to meet again in the future and higly recommend to anyone :pcupcake

10. I bought a wig from Bupu in a split and love it! She also sent along some wonderful bloomers she made for my lati, just superb!

11. I commissioned bupu to crochet this adorable bonnett for honestrabbit's Dalsoo Betty! It is perfect and she is lovely to communicate with, thanks:)
      [​IMG]

12. YAY Thanks bupu :D nice Seller :D i would love to buy more from her

13. bupu bought 2 pairs of MSD shoes from me. She was pleasant to deal with and was very kind and understanding. My package was delayed for so long and she was kind enough to understand and was very patient with everything. I'm glad the mail got to her and everything worked out. I'm really sorry if thing went out of hand. There were some problems and the post office did acknowledge its poor performance on the matter. I'm really sorry. I hope your like them as much as I do. ^__^ Take care!

14. bupu bought a dress from me, very nice contact and sweet person....hope you get inspiration with it...because your dresses are so pretty too!

15. Bupu was part of my group order for Custom House. She was wonderful to deal with and let me know when her dolls arrived. Thank you again!

16. Thank you so much for the custom-made crocheted YO-SD sized hat--it's incredible!! :aheartbea The quality is amazing, the color is lovely--I couldn't be happier! :) She is a wonderful seller to work with and was very patient with me and my issues with my local post office. This transaction exceeded my expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again. We need more sellers like you!

17. Joanna is a darling to eal with. Lovely communication and fast shipping. Will buy again if I find something

18. bupu bought an outfit set from me. Fast with payment and kept great communication. A very smooth and easy transaction. Thank you !!-Xuan.

19. Bupu took part in my group order from Leeke. She's an awesome person to deal with. Highly recommended! :D

20. Bupu and I did a trade of 1 face up for 1 beautiful crocheted dress. It was a pleasure working with her and a great overseas transaction as well! The dress she made is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!