1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byakko

Nov 20, 2009

1. I bought a sarang head from byakko, it was a perfect transaction, I paid and she shipped that same day and sent me tracking. One of the most flawless buys ever. I would buy from them in a heartbeat again. Thank you :)

2. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#22 dobby, Mar 16, 2015
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    3. I recently bought a pair of Leeke World boots from Byakko. They were well packaged and arrived safe. Communication was excellent and they put up with any mistakes or questions I had since this was my first MP transaction ^^; I'd definitely purchase from them again.

4. I bought a Doll Chateau Nehemie from Byakko and she was a true pleasure to deal with. She kept me updated all through the transaction and shipped out the same day that I paid. The doll was so well packed too and could have been dropped from a plane without breaking! I'd also like to say thank you for the little hair clips too, they are super cute! I would definitely deal with Byakko again and would recommend her to everyone looking for a straight forward and speedy dolly transaction.

5. Purchased a Castle Anne body from Byakko! I did a payment plan with Byakko and everything went smoothly. The body was well packaged and was exactly as described-- would recommend as a seller to anyone and would definitely purchase from again!~ :)

6. I bought some 14mm blue glass eyes from Byakko and they turned up super fast and were so well packaged. This is my second purchase from Byakko and I am again delighted! Thank you :)

7. I bought a Fairyland MiniFee Sarang 2015 Dreaming Elf Head from Byakko. The transaction was smooth and Byakko was awesome to deal with. She was friendly and helpful, replied very fast and noticed once she shipped the head out. Today the head arrived and was perfectly packed. I would definitely buy from her again.

8. Byakko sold an old Custom House doll to me. He was exactly in the good condition she described, no bad surprises! After my final payment she sent him out promptly and super-safely packed. She's very accomodating and friendly, replies to PMs promptly. I'm very happy with this transaction and wouldn't hesitate one second to deal with her again! Thank you for letting me have this special doll! :aheartbea

9. I bought SQLab hands. Communication was freandly and quick, hands in perfect condition and securly packed and came with a sweet litte gift! Thank you so much, I can highly recomend!

10. I purchased a doll head from Byakko. Excellent communication. Same-day shipping. Carefully packed and well protected. No damage on arrival. Exactly as described and shown. Exceedingly happy with my purchase.

A pleasant and perfect transaction. I would have no hesitation in doing business with Byakko again in the future. A credit to the DoA community.

:thumbup

11. I purchased some Enchanted Doll eyes from Byakko. :)

The transaction was really perfect! Byakko was really friendly and let me pay on a certain day! Also, the package was shipped and packed so nicely! I love the little gift! Thank you so much and I recommend Byakko as an excellent seller! :)

12. I was a member of Byakko's Iplehouse Carved Heritage split. Friendly correspondence, kept me informed on the order's status and sent my package quickly even after I had sent in my balance to her so late. She waited patiently and answered me promptly on any questions. I have dealt with Byakko before and hope to do so again. Thanks so much!

13. I bought a Iplehouse limited Grace head from Byakko. A very friendly person, did a wonderful communication and shpped her fast : She arives safe and very well packed ! I highly recommend!
      thank you ^^

14. I bought a DollZone Fairy from Byakko. The communication was excellent. She answered all my questions and inquiries really fast. She also provided a really cheap shipping fee which is awesome! She's very kind and very nice to deal with. The package arrived packed perfectly and item is just like in the picture! Very pleased in dealing with her. Definitely recommended and will transact with her again.

15. I bought shoes from Byakko, she is so wonderful person ;) so patient and solid seller. thank you so much!

16. I bought a SOOM Beryl boy with awesome tattoos and face-up from Byakko and everything went great ^^
      She's a very nice person. Communication and shipping were super quick.
      Excellent seller !

17. I bought a SOOM Sabik Mecha Angel from Byakko.
      It was an excellent deal! It took just a day to make the agreement about the payment and to meet (we both are from the same city).
      My best recommendation to Byakko as the perfect seller!

18. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Byakko. I was able to purchase from her a Volks Kazuya Kujo head with Viridian House face-up. Honestly, it couldn't have gone any better. She was quick to answer PMs and shipped off the head just as fast. She did a wonderful job packing it and I received it perfectly. I would love to deal with Magda again and would certainly recommend her. Thanks again, dear!!!

19. I purchased a Doll Chateau Ada from Byakko on layaway. Byakko was always a prompt communicator, lovely to do business with, and send Ada supremely packaged! Thank you so much! :D

20. I bought a faceplate from her. Wonderfull transaction. It was wrapped so carefull!
      I would love to do buisiness with her again!