1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byakko

Nov 20, 2009

1. I purchased my grail doll from Byakko, and the whole experience was very enjoyable! Byakko has amazing patience and communication, and I would recommend this person forever for those kindness. Sorry for leaving feedback so late!

2. I purchased a MNF Soony Elf head from byakko and it went super well! Definitely a positive experience.

3. I've bought an Iplehouse nYID hand parts from Byakko and she was a true pleasure to deal with :)

4. I bought a Dikadoll body with extras from Byakko and everything went perfectly! Wonderful transaction. :) The body arrived VERY well packaged. Byakko even took out the S hooks and stored them in a separate baggy and wrapped each item very carefully. I'm totally impressed! :) Thank you so much!

5. I bought a Dollzone Jinggo from Byakko, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Very understanding with layaway, and shipped very quickly when I finished payments. The doll arrived very well packaged, and came exactly as pictured! I would definitely recommend buying from Byakko. ^ _ ^

6. Bought a iple Bliss rapier and spy glass from Byakko and it was a pleasure to deal with this seller. I was concern about items in shipping, but Byakko went the extra mile in making sure they were well protected for the trip. Great seller. Great communication. would not hesitate to deal with Byakko at all. Thank you so much.

7. Positive feedback
      I bought a beautiful doll head from Byakko and the whole transaction was wonderful and Byakko was absolutely amazing to buy from.
      Byakko shipped the head the same day and it arrived in perfect condition and extremely well packaged for it's long trip.:thumbup
      I would not hesitate to buy from Byakko again and highly recommend them!
      Thank you so much Byakko:hug:.

8. I bought Soom Arkose from Byakko and everything was awesome. She is very kind, patient and quick in communication.
      Byakko shipped him the same day and he was perfectly packed. Also the condition of the doll is fabulous, like a new one.
      Thank you so much for pleasure deal, I highly recomment this seller ^^

9. I bought Iplehouse Ryushin from Byakko and it was a nice transaction with good communication. He was packaged very beautifully. I recommend this seller

10. I just received a Marti Presents Dolls Akie Sakurako from Byakko. I cannot speak highly enough of her packaging skills--this girl was very important to me, and I've never seen a doll better packaged! (Almost 70 dolls have come and gone through this house, so that's saying something! ) The doll was in exquisite condition; I am so happy! Thank you Byakko!

11. I purchased a Minifee Shushu head from Byakko, and the transaction was fast and easy! Byakko was very friendly, provided plenty of clear photos, shipped quickly, and packaged the head very securely! I'd happily purchase from Byakko again, without hesitation. Thank you!

12. I purchased a Dollzone Mini Kitty from Byakko and the doll arrived in perfect condition, I couldn't be happier! :D

13. Byakko sold me a beautiful mohair wig, price was reasonable, communication was prompt and polite, shipped fast and arrived well packaged and even more lovely in person that it had appeared in pictures! i would be delighted to do business with Byakko again any day!

14. Bought a doll from Byakko. Great communication, packing, shipping. Highly recommend! Love the doll too!

15. I bought two pairs of SQ-Lab hands from Byakko, and everything went great ^__^ They arrived in perfect condition and Byakko even included a little extra gift <3 I would gladly do business with Byakko again! Thanks so much! :D

16. I bought an outfit from her. . . she shipped it promptly (arrived from Russia in less than two weeks) and included an adorable gift. She was a pleasure to work with - highly recommended!

17. I bought a Bronze skin Soom Afi (my grail!) from Byakko. She was prompt with communication, packaged the doll perfectly and very sweet. She arrived in just over a week here in the states. I am thrilled. The doll is in exactly the condition she listed her as. I would happily purchase anything from Byakko again! Thank you so much!!!! <3

18. I purchased a Soom Boehm and a Dollzone Flower Fairy from Byakko. This was my first time buying from someone in Russia, and it went amazingly well.

Communication: Byakko replied promptly and politely to every message I sent. I had multiple questions about the dolls, and she answered every one of them with full explanation. I asked for several more photos and they were provided the very next day. Byakko is very professional and clear when sending payment information as well as tracking information. I had never worked with shipping in Russia before, and Byakko walked me through the steps in a friendly manner.

Shipping: Both dolls were sent very well wrapped in bubble wrap - they seemed like they had arrived from the doll companies, not from an individual seller. Byakko sent them using the shipping option I had chosen, and there was insurance and tracking available to me.

Doll Condition: Both dolls matched the photos and written descriptions from the sales thread. The dolls did not get damaged at all in the shipping process, and all pieces listed in the threads were included in the box.

Overall, this has been a stress free and easy transaction. I wish all transactions on DoA could go as smoothly as this. I would definitely recommend Byakko as a seller to anyone interested in one of her dolls. Thank you so much, Byakko, for helping me bring home two lovely dolls without any problems!

19. i bought my grail doll from byakko on a layaway. she's fast with communication, and confirmed each payment. i had some issue with possibly not being able to pay the doll off in time, but it all worked out and she was so patient. the doll was carefully wrapped and arrived safe and sound. byakko is an amazing seller, highly recommended. thank you again! ^^