1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byakko

Nov 20, 2009

1. Bought from Byakko a modded Spiritdoll Freesia head. Very kind, friendly and lovely. Perfect transaction! Excellent packaging! And I loved the postcard she sent with the head! I hope to buy from her again <3

2. I purchased a full Dollshe doll from Byakko and I couldn't be happier, hes beautiful and well packed with shipping that was faster than I expected. I hope to do business with you again.

3. I bought a Doll Leaves Lian from Byakko. She was very helpfull, the doll travelled very well packed and faster than expected. I got the doll in perfect condition. Very happy with the transaction, thank you!

4. I bought a DollZone Yo Carter from Byakko, and couldn't ask for a better transaction!! Communication was fast and friendly and he was shipped lightning fast and carefully packaged! Highly recommended, thanks so much!!

5. I bought a DiM Gayane head from Byakko and was very pleased with the transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly and the doll was shipped quickly and well packaged. I would definitely buy from Byakko again!

6. I bought a soom Chalco from Byakko. She is very patient and helpful with the problem created by the Customs! It was a pleasure to deal with Byakko and would highly recommend buying from her!

7. I bought a LLT Lazuli from her and it arrived in perfect condition. Good communication considering the timezone difference. Would recommend.

8. I just received my little DIM Benetia head I bought from Byakko and I am very pleased. A very pleasant transaction, good communication and fast shipping to the US. Can't wait to get her painted and dressed for Halloween! Thank you!

9. I purchased a Dream Valley Fox Zihu doll from Byakko. She allowed me to do a short layaway so that I was able to purchase him, he was packed well and I was able to track him. Great communication. I am very happy.

10. Byakko helped out a lot with the Andrew Lincoln Minimee head. She was great with communication, when payments were due and shipped out fast, once the heads were finally finished and casted by Haru Casting. My Andrew head arrived safe and sound. Knowing how all of this went, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do another transaction with her. :) Thank you! :aheartbea

11. Byakko kindly agreed to be intermediaries in the collective orders I organized for minimee heads Andy Lincoln and Norman Reedus. Byakko took money into her PayPal account, negotiated and corresponded with the head casting company (Harucasting), carried out all the calculations and payments, put magnets into the heads, bought packages and sent the heads to the participants. Everything was done on time, clearly, without any problems, communication was quick and friendly. I thank and recommend Byakko as a responsible and obliging person and mediator!

12. I bought a Dollzone body from Byakko and everything was just perfect. The body came to me well-packed in good condition, and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

13. I bought a Volks YoSD Elena from Byakko and the transaction went perfectly! She was absolutely wonderful~
      I highly recommend her!

14. I want to leave positive feedback for Byakko! I purchased a Minimee head of Norman Reedus from them. The transaction was quick and easy, and they shipped quickly as well :D They're very sweet and easy to work with, and I would happily do business with Byakko again <3

15. I had another wonderful dolly transaction from Byakko. I purchased a tan Dollshe Ausley love. It did not take long for her to arrive and she was in great condition. Would love to purchase from Byakko again.

16. I bought a Switch boy body in Tan. He arrived in perfect condition and securely wrapped. The communication has been smooth and nice.
      I would buy from Byakko again :)

Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

17. I purchased an Ebony from Byakko and was so happy she sold her to me as I missed her and the Idealian girls are few and far between. A plus was the fullset in perfect condition. Ebony was super well packed and communication was perfect. Byakko is professional and I would be happy to buy from her anytime!! Thank you so very much!

18. I bought an incredible SWITCH head from Byakko through layaway and the transaction was wonderful! Byakko was absolutely lovely throughout, and my new boy came in perfect condition! I 100% recommend this seller; a wonderful person all around. Thank you so much for everything!!! ♡♡♡

19. I bought a LTF Leah from Byakko and the entire transaction went great! Good communication and excellent packaging (and also chocolate!) 10/10 would buy from again!

20. I bought a Dollzone NB56 body from Byakko and it was a great transaction! super good communication, shipped quickly after layaway was complete and the packaging was extremely well done! Would definitely do business with again, thank you! :)