1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byke Stegosaurs

Jan 6, 2007

1. I commissioned an outfit from Kayla and it turned out lovely! Thanks very much!

2. Comissions some clothes from her. Great transaction! And fast shipping.

3. Byke made a great fur wig for my SD13 Boy Heath, and I could've sworn I sang her praises on a Feedback thread for her, but now I don't see it here so...Byke is great to buy from! :) She stayed in communication with me all during our transaction, and the wig I ordered from her arrived quickly and fit my guy perfectly! :D

Juli DC 8) (Still reading...)

4. I purchased a wig from Byke Stegosaurs. Byke was amazing to work with and the wig I just recieved is amazing! My boy will love it. :D
      ^_^. Thank you so much for the wig, it is amazing and perfect for my little boy. ^_^

I would buy from this user again. ^__^

5. I bought a pair of pants from Byke Stegosaurs, good communication and they arrived with no problems :)

Recommended :)

6. [​IMG]
      Bought this great hoodie, got FAST shipping and no worries!

7. byke stegosaurs bought my flexi body ^^ she was very good at communicating and paid promptly. No problems here. Fun to deal with and I'm really thrilled she's enjoying the body as much as I did :D thanks again!

8. I just got my girl a face-up with Byke and she looks beautiful! She has a very quick turn-around too. Highly recommended!

9. BykeStegosaurus was in my LUTS group order. Quick payment, very enthusiastic and a pleasure to do business with. Great communication

10. Byke Stegosaurs did my boy's faceup. it was beautiful and she was very attentive to my constant nagging.

once he got home i managed to mess it up and she immediately offered to re-do it free of charge! one of the sweetest people i've met! i would definitely do business with her in the future!

11. I bought a bernard from Byke and he's perfect! she was great to deal with, very friendly and very prompt!

Thank you! :D:D
      ~Gio

12. I bought her Lishe hybrid =3 she was great! she put her on hold for me, and also sent her out quickly! she arrived in three days!! ^^ Awesome person to buy from 8D!

13. Byke did a face up for my boy and it's wonderful! It's exactly what I wanted. She's very talented, and very easy and nice to work with. I would definitely buy from her again.

14. Byke was part of my Leeke group order. She was prompt with all her payments and friendly when she had questions. A great transaction :)

15. Bought a Shirt from Byke, everything went smoothly and it arrived quickly. Not to mention she was fun to deal with! Thanks again! ^^

16. I bought a hoodie from byke. It's really cute and well-made, and she's very nice. :cheer

17. Whee I've bought a fur wig from byke *-* It's very beautiful and the fur don't fall everytime XDD

Thank you, byyyke *-*/

18. She was an absolute pleasure to do business with! :aheartbea Payment was received right away and she maintained wonderful communication throughout the entire transaction. I hope all of my future dealings are this pleasant. :)

19. Byke did my boys face again, and he looks fabulous as usual. Very pleasant to work with and so talented!

20. I bought an FDoll body from Byke_Stegosaurs and it was a great transaction! Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. I'd gladly do business again, thanks, hon! :)