1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Byke Stegosaurs

Jan 6, 2007

1. I commisioned an outfit from Byke...
      It is beyond AMAZING.
      The sweatshirt looks and feels like one. I can't even describe how much I love them.
      She is just awesome at what she does. ;DD
      I'd recommend her to any of my friends and I'd commision her again in a heart beat!

5/5 STARS

2. Byke Stegosaurs hosted a Soom Supergem split (she kept the body, I got the head). She was really great to deal with. She kept me well-informed, replied to PMs promptly, shipped quickly, and was very friendly and flexible. Thank you so much for a smooth transaction!

3. Van: Miss Byke made me some very nice pants, however - on my journey to my new home I ate some chocolate that must have been cursed, as it bloated my rear end so much that the pants did not fit me. But Miss Byke was very kind and offered to remake the pants with my new measurements, and now my legs are no longer freezing.

Thank you, Byke <3 he looks so snuggly xD

[​IMG]

Van is happy to have pants, now.

4. I bought a Jessica head from Byke Stegosaurs and the entire transaction was great. Highly recommend.

5. I recently commisioned a pair of SD pants and a shirt from Byke. She was really nice and the clothes turned out perfect. :D

6. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

7. I bought an IoS Anos head from her!
      Excellent seller and the shipping was fast! :3
      I love doing buisness with her!

8. I commissioned Byke to do a face-up for my Migidoll Ryu. She did an amazing job on him and interpreted what I wanted perfectly! Communication was always very quick and friendly. =D

9. Bought a MD Jina head from her, and everything went smoothly. She's a dear to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again! I love the head! Thanks so much!

10. Byke Stegosaurs just did some more faceups for me and, again, couldn't be happier.
      She was a little late on the return, so to make it up, she mailed them back free of charge :')!
      She's been a delight to work with, and will obviously continue to work with her in the future!
      Highly recommended!
      Thanks so much!

11. I commissioned byke for a faceup on my Zaoll Luv boy in late June and mailed him the first week of July. Byke was very nice and helpful and allowed me to send cash because I had no paypal funds. I sent 10 dollars extra with the head, to cover any shipping, and told her she could keep any extra. She was prompt to let me know when the head arrived safely.

However, there was a problem with communication after that. I didn't hear anything about his progress until I PM'd her on July 20th. She cited personal issues as the reason for the delay and apologized, and promised to send pics that Sunday. I received one pic that Sunday, and replied that he was perfect, but again I heard nothing back until I again PM'd first around the first of August. This time, her reason was car trouble (although right now I'm seeing the person above me bought and received a head from her within that time, so somehow she got to the post office to mail it) and told me my head would be shipped on Thursday, August 5th. I asked to be notified about when he was sent.

Thursday came and went and I heard nothing, so I pm'd that night asking if he'd been sent. She told me no, because her hair appointment went longer than expected and he'd be sent Friday instead. I asked her to please send him priority with some of the extra money I gave her, which I see amounted to 8 dollars so she has 2 extra dollars. Friday she did send him with a tracking number, and let me know, and I received him yesterday.

Imagine my dismay, however, at arriving here and seeing that another faceup customer was REFUNDED shipping money, and I was not. A commission that should have taken a week (as per her thread) lasted over a month, and I'm just a little offended that I was not offered the same courtesy and my 10 bucks back. I tried to remain patient and understanding, as no one has more personal issues than I do, trust me, but now I'm kinda hurt.

I love the faceup, it's stunning, it's perfect and it's exactly what I asked for. However given the circumstances, I would not commission her again nor would I recommend her to anyone else.

12. I purchased a tan limho mono from byke. The transaction was great~ ^_^

Communication was superb, even though there were a few delays in shipping (which were all very well reasoned due to car issues which I was informed of and I totally understood and had no problem with). I am VERY happy with how this transaction went. I was kept up to date at all times and byke was happy to chat with me via IM about statuses and what was going on.

It just goes to show that even when real life gives you issues, that buyers can feel completely confident in their transactions when communication is as excellent as byke's. I do not hesitate in recommending her as a seller to anyone and encourage anyone considering doing business with her, to do so.

Thank you so much again! ^_^

13. I had some shipping delays with getting my doll shipped, but overall, I couldn't be happier with my transaction with Byke Stegosaurs. The doll that she sold me is amazing, her faceup was absolutely stellar (and exactly what I was hoping for, right down to very subtle details). I would definitely do business with her again!

Thanks so much, Byke!

14. I just bought a SDF Ethan head from byke and we had a wonderful transaction! She accepted all my requests to make everything easier and was really nice during the whole negotiation.
      Awesome communication! Thank you very much (:

15. ^^;; a bit over-due feedback from my end:

I bought her Unoa L-bi on a short-term layaway. Everything went smoothly, and she promptly shipped him (Though in the middle of a severe winter storm), though in the process forgot to include some extra clothes she said she'd throw in with him.

When he got here without the clothes, I politely pm'd her about it, and she promptly got those out, apologizing for forgetting. She also shipped the clothes priority, and refused my offer of paying for the clothes' shipping ^_^

I had a wonderful experience with Byke, and would gladly buy from her again.

16. I just did a trade for a doll head from Byke Stegosaurus! Unfailingly polite communication at good speeds even during vacation times, fast and safe shipping, and accurate representation of the doll head. A+ and I would love to work with Byke Stegosaurus again. X3

17. I bought a wig from Byke Stegosaurs and it was an excellent transaction! She shipped it out quickly, and it arrived well packed and in perfect condition. I'd certainly buy from her again. :D

18. Bke Stegosaurs purchased a C-Line Lishe from me, and she was a great buyer. She is pleasant and quick in communication and timely in payment. I would highly recommend her as a buyer.

Thanks! :aheartbea

19. I bought a LLDT Roderich head from Byke Stegosaurs. It was my first time bying something from DOA, and it was a perfect deal ! She let me pay on layaway and the head was sent very quickly, thanks a lot <3

20. Byke joined my Mako group order! She was great with communication, paid promptly, and let me know that the order arrived safely. Ideal participant!