1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for caddyvamp

Jul 10, 2006

1. I bought soom super gem body from candyvamp
      She send the package quickly and the package arrived safely :)
      I would do business with her again
      Thank you so much :)

2. I bought DDIII Hatsune Miku from Caddyvamp. The items are as described and well packed.
      She ships really fast and we had awesome communication. We had a little problem with paypal e-check, but she was so eager to solve the problem by calling paypal and finally we can solve that together. Highly recommended seller :aheartbea

3. I bought Fairyland feeple60 Cygne from caddyvamp. She is exellent seller: quick and polite in communication. Doll was shipped in day that promised and very well packed.
      Thank you for this transaction :)

4. I bought a migidoll yujin vampire head from caddyvamp. The communication was excellent, the shipping was lightening fast and the head was packed carefully.
      I'd buy from them anytime :)

5. I bought a Spiritdoll Proud Girl body from Caddyvamp and everything went great! We worked out a layaway plan that was reasonable for both of us and the body shipped quickly and very well protected. It was exactly as advertised and worked well for my hybrid.
      Definitely recommended! Cheers!

6. I bought a normal skin 07 Nanuri head from caddyvamp. It shipped promptly, and arrived undamaged! I would definitely buy from her again.

7. I bought a Minifee Karsh tan from caddyvamp : another wonderful transaction ! She sent him very quickly and well packed, and was very helpful when I had postal issues. Thank you so much !

8. I purchased a feeple60 Chloe from caddyvamp, she arrived in perfect condition, with her coa very quickly! Caddyvamp was great air work with, do recommend!

9. Positive Feedback:

Bought a Luts Delf Chiwoo from caddyvamp via layaway, and she promptly shipped the item as soon as the final payment cleared. The parcel arrived safely on time, and was well packed. She is pleasant to talk to, and the transaction was overall smooth. I recommend her as a seller.

Thank you again,
      H

10. I purchased an SDGr Volks Sophia from @caddyvamp and I can honestly say I don't think I've dealt with a more patient, understanding, or amazing seller on this board in a while:chibi Amazing doll in perfect condition at a great price. I would buy from this woman again in a heartbeat!!!!:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup for an incredible transaction.
      ~Anthony

11. I bought Volks SD head from Caddyvamp, and I couldn't be happier! Communication was easy, and the shipping was promptly made. well packaged as well! I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you so much!

12. I bought a Peakswood Rosemeii with the Alice in Fantabulous Land face up from CaddyVamp. This transaction was a dream from start to finish. CaddyVamp answered promptly and politely all my questions and shipped on super short notice. The doll arrived in perfect condition and very, very well packed. I would not hesitate to do business with CaddyVamp again and highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you! :D

13. I bought a minifee Rin from caddyvamp and everything was perfect! Quick, clear communication, shipped earlier than expected, and the doll arrived safely packaged and exactly as described. Would not hesitate to do business again :)

14. Bought a Loongsoul WanWan from caddyvamp and everything was perfect! Doll was in excellent condition, shipping was fast, and communication was quick. Thanks so much!!

15. I bought the gorgeous Luts vampire elf Chiwoo full doll (with Lachlana faceup) from Caddyvamp who was so nice & excellent to deal with, and the package so well packed so there was no damage, and so fast!:3nodding: Looking back over her feedback from others, I see that everybody says the same:3nodding: but I can add that she kept this older doll so well that he still appears like new! And she kept and included all his accessories so that he can continue to look just as he did when Lachlana styled him.:love

16. Great seller! Ship out on time and was willing to work with my request.
      Communication was also quickly and flawless.
      An excellent buying experience for me!

17. I bought a MNF a line body from caddyvamp and I could not be happier with this transaction. She sent her at once and perfectly packed, very safety, and communication was, as always, very friendly!^^. She arrived very very fast in perfect condition *O*. The body had a little mark not mentioned in the thread so she was willing to refund my money. We agreed to make a partial refund. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again! <3<3<3

18. I purchased a Soom Bygg fullset from caddyvamp and the transaction could not have gone better!! She were friendly and prompt in their communication! They shipped it out quickly, and everything arrived well packaged and perfectly safe!! I would definitely do business with her again!! Thank you so much!!

19. I purchased a Loongsoul Lu from caddyvamp and it was the quickest and smoothest transaction I've had yet on DoA! Prompt communication and fast shipping! And thank you for the upgrade as well! Would absolutely buy from again and would highly recommend! Thank you again!

20. I bought a Souldoll Clodia from caddyvamp and it was super smooth and quick! She communicated very well and was willing to work with my needs, and the doll shipped out super quickly! The package arrived in good condition, and the doll was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend buying from caddyvamp!