1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FEEDBACK for caddyvamp

Jul 10, 2006

1. caddyvamp bought a wig from me and paid promptly! thanks!

2. Had another perfect transaction with caddyvamp. She went out of her way to keep me updated, which is greatly appreciated, and once again the item was beautiful!

Thank you so much,

:daisy

Nina

3. Another happy transaction. Thanks!

4. Wonderful Trade with CaddyVamp today.. Shes a truly lovely person whom I got to meet today as well as Melissa. I recommend Deb highly..

Shes a doll

5. caddyvamp bought a estella head from me, the payment was fast, and all contact during the sale was fab. Would sell to caddyvamp at any time ;)

6. caddyvamp, one of our favorite buyers. Transactions are always easy, payment lightening fast, and just a joy to deal with. Thanks so much!

7. Traded eyes with her- she shipped quickly and packed everything very nicely! I highly recommend her. :)

8. I am also very inspired by Caddyvamp. The commodity was supplied fast and She is really very friendly. All 1a ran. Thank you very much!
      Thank youuuuu!:thumbup

9. Still one of our favorite buyers! Thanks so much!

10. I sold my Cyber Shiwoo To caddyvamp and even though it was the hardest doll Ive ever had to sell, I loved him to bits!! I feel very secure hes gone to a good home, more than prompt payments, and great communication :)

11. Just completed a great transaction with Caddyvamp. Thanks! :D

12. Had another wonderful and perfect transaction with caddyvamp! It is always a pleasure to buy eyes from you! Thank you so much! :daisy

~Nina~

13. Thanks for a great transaction! I bought a Leekeworld wig from caddyvamp. She had great communication and answered all my questions. :) Would definitely buy from again!

14. Sold a shirt to Caddyvamp- great communication, fast payment, overall perfect transaction! Highly recommend! :)

15. I bought an Estella head off of Caddyvamp and she was very nice and very quick! good dealings :D

16. Bought some eyes, got here in perfect condition - communication was good, and very fast.

17. caddyvamp is always the best! Highly recommended buyer. A++++

18. Caddyvamp bought a doll from me on layaway. She was prompt with payment and communication and extremely friendly. I highly recommend her *^^*

19. I bought a Volks black flight jacket and a Dollheart T-shirt from Deborah. The items arrived today, an mMy girls just love them. Very smooth and friendly transaction. Thank you very much.

20. Bought an outfit set from caddyvamp and she went above and beyond when she sent it to me. Definitely a great seller~