1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for calliope13

Sep 12, 2007

1. I participated in a Fairyland Split/Group GO. Ana always updated us with the latest status and when it came to shipping, it arrived fast and safe. Would definitely do another transaction with her.

2. I purchased a LTF body, & this seller was very honest with the body's condition. That is something to hold in great appreciation in a BST community. shipping was also prompt & communication excellent, on a scale from 1-5, id say they where a 10 >__n very well done, wonderful seller, id recommend them.

3. I bought an Obitsu head from Calliope, and she was great to work with. She shipped my head promptly, and it arrived in brand new condition.

4. I participated in a split with calliope13 and everything was GREAT THANKS

5. I participated with calliope13 in a Puki split.

Her communication was fantastic and researched the best postage prices for me too. She was also exceptionally patient and understanding during a differcult time for me.

I would most definately deal with her again!

6. I participated in Calliope13's split, and even though she had problems beyond her control I was always kept up to date.
      Would recommend anytime.

7. I was lucky enough to get the little Realpuki body that calliope13 was selling and highly recommend her to others in the marketplace. The little body was sent quickly and well wrapped for protection throughout the journey. All communication was friendly and the little body is in perfect condition.

THANKYOU.

8. Absolutely wonderful! I offered a Shiwoo multi-head I wasn't keeping and received wonderful communication and fast payment. I'm so happy this little head got a loving home!

9. I bought a puki puki body from calliope 13. Communication was very friendly and quick and she sent out the body very fast. It arrived today in perfect condition. I can highly recommend her as aseller! Thanks a lot!

10. I've bought Domuya Fin from calliope 13, it was a good deal with friendly communication and fast shipping. The doll arrived safely, well packed. Thanks!

11. calliope13 joined my Soom Nelen split - everything went super smoothly and communication was always quick. I'd definitely recommend her as a split partner :D

12. Ana ran a group order I was part of. Communication was great and everything went smoothly. She even met me local to drop off my doll so I didn't have to ship her!

13. Bought a Leekeworld Sweet from Calliope~ She was wonderful to deal with, quick to respond, helpful and replied all my queries as best as she could. Thanks so much~<3

14. I bought a MNF head from calliope13. She was nice in her PM's and shipped him fast and securely. Great seller, would love to do business again.

15. I recently bought an IOS purple Lora on layaway from calliope13 and would highly recommend her as a seller. She is a lovely person to deal with and a real credit to the Marketplace!
      Thank you so much for my little Lora, I adore her!:aheartbea

16. I joined the Soom Aenigma split she arranged in November last year.
      I am very satisfied with everything. She held me updated and was fast to ship put my split parts after i had paid for shipping.

17. I bought a pukifee outfit from calliope13, and everything went perfectly. Very fast shipping, and very nice to deal with. I'd be happy to deal with calliope13 again anytime! :)

18. I bought a doll from Ana and I am very pleased with the transaction. Thank you very much!

19. I purchased a Limited Pukifee outfit from Ana. The outfit was shipped right away and is just perfect! I would definitely buy from her again! xo

20. I bought a little gentle body from calliope13. All our communication was pleasant and the doll is lovely.

º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤ºEXCELLENTº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºFAST SHIPPINGº¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤ºTHANKS SO MUCH!