1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for calmingeffects

Jun 24, 2009

1. Great customer. Paid quickly....I would totally sell to again!

2. Bought a Leeke/Dollga blue wig from calmingeffects and it arrived promptly. Communication was absolutely wonderful and friendly. Great to do business with. I totally recommend her! :D

3. I bought a pair of 'stats for stringing from calmingeffects-they arrived quickly and with a lovely little extra as well :) Communication was great! I'd defiantely recommend her as a seller

4. I bought glass eyes from calmingeffects. Perfect transaction, communication and all. Would recommend to anyone! Thank youu! <3

5. I bought a pair of hemostats from calmingeffects. She was great to deal with, posted them superfast and kept in touch. It's been a pleasure! :)

6. I bought a pair of Leeke glass eyes from calmingeffects. She was so wonderful to deal with~! she was very quick all round and so nice to communicate with. She even added a couple cute little bonuses :aheartbea

Thank you again, calmingeffects~!:chocoheart

7. I purchased a cute pair of MSD pants from calmingeffects . Communication was awesome! She took extra pictures and even went out of her way to try to make sure the pants would fit the doll I intended them for!! SUPER SWEET!!!! Plus the item arrived amazingly fast! Great transaction!!

8. Purchased a blond wig from calmingeffects. It was one of the fastest transactions I've ever had, communication was great, and the wig arrived safely in a short amount of time. She even included a little eraser! Recommend seller, I'd definitely buy from again!!

9. I had just bought a dreaming xi doll from calmingeffects, and the whole process was a breeze. She was so friendly, and communicating with her for any reason was very easy. The shipping was super fast, and the doll, amazing! She also sent 2 dresses, an underwear set, and a wig to go with the doll. Overall I am more than overly impressed with the whole order :3 I would also recommend others to buy from her, cuz she is just that sweet :D

I would definitely love to do business with her again :3

10. Calmingeffects bought a MSD size hoodie from me. She paid promptly, kept up good comunication, let me know when the item arrived, and was a general pleasure to do buisness with. A great transaction, thanks.

11. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Calmingeffects. She packaged them wonderfully and the items were in pristine condition. Great seller, great communication, great transaction!

12. calmingeffects bought a pair of YOSD jeans from me, and everything went flawlessly...couldn't ask for a better buyer! Thanks :)

13. calmingeffects recently purchased 2 yosd sized hoodies from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Payment was sent quickly, communication was great and very friendly and an overall perfect transaction.
      Thanks again and enjoy the hoodies! =D

14. Bought a doll head from me.
      Great communication and very quick payment! Wonderful transaction! Thank you!! :D

15. I painted an Artist's Choice face-up for Calmingeffects where I paint what I want on the head with a gender specified.
      The transaction went perfectly! ^-^
      Communication excellent, payment swift, and I was happy to tweak a little thing at the end.
      A very pleasant person to do business with and I would gladly do so again!

16. &#9734;&#9733;Lovely DOA'er took place in my Dollmore Group order, Would love to work with again!&#9733;&#9734;

17. I completed another face-up commission for Calmingeffects and the transaction was perfect! ^-^

Accurately described what she was looking for, communication excellent and very pleasant, payment swift.

I would certainly do business with her again!
      Thank you!

18. I'm catching up on feedback... I recently did another faceup for calmingeffects and it was another perfect transaction! Great friendly communication and fast payment, all-around perfect! Thanks again!

19. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have business with her, highly recommend her to all of you. by the way ,if you are her friends and order from me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the eyelashes and eye putty as gifts with money free.

20. Join my GO - No problems, would recommend as seller/buyer!