1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cami_Hat

Apr 19, 2008

1. Cami is an easy-going and lovely person to deal with. I bought a Leeke body from her and she arrived quickly and was carefully wrapped, AND was a great price :) Thanks girlfriend!

2. I sold a Souldoll double boy body to Cami and she was a pleasure to do business with. Friendly and fast communication, no problems whatsoever. I definitely recommend her! Thank you again! :)

3. Oh Cami is THE sweetest person to do buisness with! <3 She was so kind to let me adopt the cutest little DT Seola7 boy- and I love him!!! :D Cami's communication was amazing, the doll was well packed and arrived safe & sound- and Cami was so understanding and kind to me~~ I couldn't ask for a more helpful and lovely seller!

Thank you so much for letting me adopt this little fella. He will be well loved!! :D

4. Cami_Hat offered me her Rihael head and we had a marvellously smooth, friendly transaction. Perfect!

5. Cami_hat adopted my Unoa boy faceplate mod :) the transaction was quick and very pleasant :D

thanks again!

6. Cami_Hat participated in the FairyLand Group Order that I ran. A great participant with easy communication, prompt payment, and she let me know when her package arrived. A really wonderful person to have in your Group Order!

7. Cami_Hat bought doll outfits from me. Great transaction with prompt payment ,thanks!

8. I bought a Limho Mono from Cami and I could - not - be any happier. He was shipped out super fast and came to me safe and sound and absolutely perfect. This was by far the smoothest transaction I could imagine. Thank you so much :aheartbea
      Highly recommended!

9. Bought MNF A-Line body from Cami. Was able to do a layaway with her, making payments was easy and she had great communication. He was shipped the day after I paid him off and arrived quickly (considering the holiday rush, lol). He was packed very securely and arrived safely.

Very good seller, would buy from again if needed. :) Thanks, Cami!

10. Cami sold me a Napidoll Marcel head. Great communication and super fun to talk to. The head arrived packaged perfectly and in perfect condition. Would buy from again anytime. Thanks, Cami! :goldstar

11. i bought 2 heads off cami_hat.

transacation went wonderfully and she was very understanding when i was out of town and getting help from a freind to finish it.

12. Cami_Hat bought an F09 boy from me, was friendly and nice and I'm very happy to have sold him to her, great transaction :)

13. Cami sold me a lovely outfit set and it was an absolute pleasure to purchase from her. She was extremely sweet, quick to reply to PM's, and shipped when she said she would ^_^ The package arrived quickly and well packed with a sweet note. I am very happy with my purchase and I would not hesitate to purchase from her again :D

14. Cami bought my Dollmore Narsha... I had to sell him reluctantly, but it is comforting to know that he will be with such a friendly owner. Thank you so much for you patience and good attitude. :)

15. I bought some Soom Heliot hooves from Cami - by happy chance we live in the same town and we met up to exchange cash for dorry parts. Really happy with them, thanks Cami!

16. I bought a Heliot from Cami_Hat. She was kind enough to let me do a layaway for a few months and everything went PERFECT!!! Heliot arrived very fast and was packaged very safely. She's super sweet and very pleasant to deal with. I would buy from her again ANYTIME! Thanks for my dream boy!! <3

17. Positive feedback! :D

I brought an OE MD Heliot head from her! Cami was very considerate, she was patient and understanding, a lot was going on in my life,
      Negociation was easy, same goes for comunication, she is lovely to talk with.
      She posted him almost imediatly after I paid the last layaway parcel!

Well, I wanna put sugar on top of her and eat her :truffle
      She was worried and kept on touch while the package didn't arrive home.
      Definetly reccomended
      ;)

18. I bought an MSD F-09 head from Cami_Hat, and she very graciously put it on hold for a week to wait for my payment, she shipped quickly and was a very nice seller! Thank you~

19. I bought Dollshe Hound from Cami-Hat. Communication was amazing and she is lovely to talk with, doll was well packed and arrived safe and fast!
      Thank you Cami!!! He will be well loved!!

20. Cami_Hat bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.