1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cami_Hat

Apr 19, 2008

1. cami_hat bought a pair of boots from me. It was a flawless transaction and she let me know as soon as they arrived. Highly recommended!! :D

2. Lovely seller and easy to communicate with.
      Thank you for Gian!

3. Positive. Pleasure to deal with, good buyer.^^

4. Cami_Hat purchased a KDF body from me and everything went well. I was especially how appreciative how patient she was during the wait. Thank you so much! :)

5. I sold a Unoa plate to Cami_Hat. Communication was clear and payment was prompt. Thank you so much~!

6. Cami_Hat brought a DollsTown body from me and was a total delight to deal with. Payment was super fast and communications were very friendly. I highly recommend! Thank you! :)

7. I did a trade with and bought a head from Cami_Hat and it could not have gone better! She shipped quickly and packed the body up wonderfully! Both it and the head arrived in perfect condition and I love them!! I am so happy! She's a wonderful seller and trade partner, friendly and with excellent communication. I definitely recommend her for any MP transaction <33
      Thank you!

8. She bought a pair of heel parts from me. She was very friendly, nice communication and paid fast. Thanks so much! :)

9. I did an Ariadoll double box split with Cami_hat and the transaction was perfect! She let me know when she'd placed the order, kept up perfect communication with both Ariadoll and myself, and was all around friendly and polite!

Would gladly split with again! :)

Thank you~

10. :> i bought a doll head from Cami, she shipped really quick! Excellent communication ^^

thank u

11. Holy super belated feedback, Batman!

Cami_Hat bought a pair of Chalco hooves from me, and he was a total sweetheart to work with. He paid promptly [and a little sooner than we agreed, which was cool, lol] and let me know when the items arrived - and was really patient with some wacky slow shipping on the postal service's end. ;w;

I can't recommend Cami_Hat enough - thank you for such a wonderful transaction, and my apologies for taking so long to leave you this extremely due praise!

12. I bought a lovely Dollstown boy body from Cami_Hat. her communication was great and she sent the body when she said. I'm very happy with the transaction.

13. I bought a head from Cami_Hat. Wonderful seller, very patient with me!!
      I recommend her!! Thank you &#9829;

14. Took part in Cami's soom split. It was amazaing!! He answered all my questions every time, even shipped the body to me to save my self some money. I would definatly reccomend Cami for splits and would do one with him again!

15. I bought Williams head from Cami_hat. Communication was so fast, and shpping was fast, too:D
      Thank you very much and I recommend Cami as good seller. Thanks!

16. I bought an Another Secret Sunday Song head from Cami_Hat.
      She was very friendly, kind and helpful. Fast answers and fast shipping X3 The head was very well packed and arrived safely!
      It was a wonderfull transaction. I can only recommend her! Thank you so much <3 :33

17. Bought a Zaoll Muse head from Cami_Hat, and the transaction was great! He shipped really fast, and I couldn't wish for a better seller. Thanks so much!

18. I bought Volks Masha from Cami_Hat.
      I was very nervous since it was my first high amount transaction but Hami_Cat was perfect in everything. Communication was great, kind and fast. Evey picture demand was understood and sent. The doll arrived fast and safe and was even in better condiotion than described in the selling thread.
      I will definietly buy from Hami_Cat again.
      Thank You so much.

19. I bought a fullset outfit, wig and eyes from Cami_Hat and it all came lightening fast and in great condition! communication was Very good and she was fast with reply's.Would definitely do business with her again. :)

20. I purchased a DiM Alpon from Cami_Hat- communication was excellent & Alpon was packed very well & shipped quickly. A great experience, I would definitely purchase from Cami_Hat again- thanks so much :D