1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Cami_Hat

Apr 19, 2008

1. I bougth a gian head from Cami and everything was perfect. Very quick and good comunication.

Thank you!^^

2. I bought a Kid delf body.
      Very pretty seller, pleasant communications and very cared packaging.
      A+++++

3. I bought a Dollgru #11 from Cami. Everything was super excellent, the transaction went smooth. Communication was perfect, PM when Cami Hat fell sick with the flu. The head was pack really well. Shipping was super quick. An A++++++++ seller! Thank you so much for letting me buy my dream doll. :aheartbea

4. I bought Cami_Hat's Dollshe Saint SA and OE Heads. The communication was great, prompt and clear. He was packaged securely and the shipping was super fast. Cami was such a pleasure to do business with. Perfect, smooth transaction all the way. I would happily buy from Cami again without any hesitation. Thank you so much!

5. I bought a doll on layaway from Cami_Hat's and it was a pleasure! We had a very pleasant transaction with nice communication. The doll was shipped quickly and safely packed.
      A perfect transaction!! I really recommand this seller!!
      thanks for all!!

6. I bought Volks Masha from Cami. It was a perfecttransaction. Thank You.

7. I bought a Simply Divine Thomas head from Cami_Hat and was very pleased with the transaction. Communication was prompt and excellent. All questions were answered and he shipped the head out the same day I paid. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Cami_Hat again. Thank you!

8. I bought a pair of Chalco legs from cami_hat and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. They were always very kind and prompt with their messages, and everything arrived packaged nice and snug. Thank you again!

9. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

Excellent transaction and experience! I bought a Unidoll body from him on a layaway. Cami_Hat has proven engaging, friendly, a delight to talk to, and very reliable. I got my boy packed extremely well, no problems, and I am so happy! Thank you so much and good luck on your new life changes!! <3 (Try the BBQ shop! ;) )

10. Bought a littlefee Pipi from Cami_hat. He was cool about working with me with international shipping, and the doll arrived without any problems. Would be glad to work with him again :)

11. I bought Soom Spinel full doll and Soom Lazule head from Cami_Hat. Very good communication, fast shipping, safe packaging. Great seller. I recommend to everyone. Thank you very match!

12. Bought a doll body from Cami_Hat and transaction was perfect super friendly would not hesitate to buy from again thanks so much!! :D

13. Positive Transaction

I bought a Leekeworld Luke head from Cami_Hat and it was a great transaction from start to finish. Communication was fast and friendly, the head was shipped very quickly and arrived safely, packed very securely in a large box and in excellent condition. I would happily work with this seller again. Thanks so much!

14. I bought a spirtidoll body. Very pleasant to deal with a great transaction! Thank you very much. Anytime very glad again! :)

15. I bought an Aria Doll body from Cami_Hat and the transaction was perfect. Communication was great as he was very kind. He always answered me so fast and was very understanding when I asked for a layaway. The package arrived in good condition and the body was well packed. I'm so happy! Thank you so much! :kitty2

16. I bought Volks Yugiri from cami_hat and from start to finish it was the smoothest transaction ever! I'm so happy with the doll and the process of getting him here was super fast, perfectly wrapped, awesome communication and just as described!!! Thank you A. Your the best!!!

17. Positive Feedback:

I bought a Nabarro Sumner head from cami_hat, and upon receiving my payment, they promptly shipped my item and provided me my tracking number. It was the smoothest transaction I've had, since a long time. cami_hat is pleasant to deal with, and checked in when my parcel arrived. Sumner arrived quickly, and was well-packed for the travel. I recommend them as a seller. Thank you again!