1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for candy_coated.

Nov 30, 2009

1. Bought a Dika Lingyue from her. He's gorgeous, fast ship, and how described. THANK YOU great seller!

2. Candy_coated bought a SD fashion from me. She was wonderful and paid right away. It was an over all amazing transaction, and I would love to deal with her again!

3. Sold a head to candy_coated. Super great to work with. Paid fast and quick communication.

4. Sold some clothes to Candy_coated. Fast payment and communication. An all around great buyer. Thanks!

5. I just completed a fantastic transaction with candy_coated! I purchased a Luts KDF Summer 2013 (Hodoo elf) Event head. The entire transaction experience was professional and friendly and candy_coated kept me notified with detailed communication.

I would not hesitate to do business with candy_coated again!

Now I have a head I've wanted for a while now and I am very happy!

Thanks, candy_coated!

6. She bought a dress from me and paid quickly and was very nice! Great communication too! Would do business again.

7. Candy_Coated bought my CP Lishe from me and she was really kind and nice to talk too. She payed promptly and even reimbursed me for the insurence fee. I enjoyed working with her and would highly recommend her to other sellers. Thank you very much!

8. I sold a wig to Candy_coated and the transaction was perfect! ^^
      Very fast payment and excellent communication!
      I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thanks! ^^

9. Bought a cyber shiwoo head and some boots from me. Paid fast was understanding when I got sick and shipping was delay a day or so. Very nice and good commination. Would sale to again.

10. candy_coated bought some items from me and the transaction went smoothly :) payment was paid promptly and I was informed of its safe arrival. Many thanks, A+ buyer!

11. candy_coated, just purchased my CP Lishe, who thanks to her I was able to discover she was modded dreaming Lishe and what body she was on. She asked for more pics and was a wonderful teacher in this doll's ID. I am thrilled she is going to such a good home. She paid fast & in full.

12. Wonderful transaction, and highly recommend as a buyer. I sold a NS-P AoD 60cm girl body to candy_coated. Communication with her was fantastic, quick responses that were polite and friendly. When I found damage on the body that I had sold to her when I was packing we discussed the damage and agreed to a partial refund. She let me know when it arrived, which I appreciate very much! Absolutely fantastic buyer! I would be more than happy to work with her again. Thank you very much!!

13. Candy_Coated bought a Luts Breakaway from me. She paid very quickly, had great communication and let me know when everything arrived safely. Thanks for a great transaction!

14. Candy-coated purchased a tan Lishe from me. She had originally requested a two month layaway but finished payments in just two weeks! Her communication was excellent throughout the transaction. Overall an excellent buyer, I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

Thank you very much!

15. I was part of Candy_Coated's Luts GO for a bunch of little items (string, magnets, s-hooks). Communication was prompt and always friendly. She kept us constantly informed, and was really quick when she got the order to let me pick up my items since we live in the same city - saving me shipping! yay! My order was perfect and all there :) Thank you for running this go. I'd join another any time!

16. Joined a Luts GO run by candy_coated and it was great! Communication was superb and she kept us updated throughout the whole thing~ I wouldn't hesitate joining another GO run by her, thanks again!

17. I participated in Candy_coated's Luts group order, and everything was great. Great communication with keeping us up-to-date on the order, and sorted out items and got them shipped out quickly to the participants once the order arrived. My item was very well packaged as well. Thank you so much!

18. I participated in Candy_coated's Luts GO also and Candy was a great GO leader. We were kept updated, and when a bump came along it was sorted out quickly. When the items came it they were quickly sorted and shipped. I'd definitely join anothre GO hosted by Candy! ^^

19. I took part on Candy_Coated's LUTS GO ORDER and it was a positive experience! My Eyes were correct and the shipping was fast! Would go in orders with them again <3

20. I also was part of candy_coated's LUTS GO. Communication was great, and shipping and shipping notices were fast. She also accommodated a number of changes to my order when some items weren't available. Altogether a great transaction! Thank you!