1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for candy_coated.

Nov 30, 2009

1. I sold my Breakaway and my Lishe dream to candy_coated, she's very nice, very good buyer we planned a layaway, and she actually paid them very quickly time, I recommanded her!

2. I participated in candy_coated's Lut's GO. I'm leaving neutral feedback. She was very nice to work with, and patient when I had MIA'd from the forum during payment time. I even noticed that she covered an extra shipping cost when I received my item. However I was very surprised to see my item (a metal SD sized stand) rolling around a box with no bubble wrap. The stand upon arrival was bent forward and slightly left. You can see where the metal glue in the back has cracked. It is able to be bent back into place, and some cement glue should fix it, but I feel like if it had been packaged correctly this wouldn't have needed to be done.

3. I took part in the LUTS GO that candy_coated hosted. Communication with her was friendly and she kept me updated all the time + she shipped out the 2x wigs I had ordered lightning fast and even enclosed candy for me (yummy!) I couldn't be happier and would definitely join another GO hosted by candy_coated^^

4. I participated in candy_coated's LUTS GO, which was a bit of an experience for me. There was a delay in processing the order due to waiting for items that had gone out of stock, and both the wigs I had ordered went out of stock during this ordering period. It was, of course, unfortunate, but I was able to get ahold of the wigs I wanted in other colour combinations. She was apologetic and accommodating about the whole mishap, so it did help the situation. She also shipped promptly when they arrived, though, and my items came to me in good condition. :)

5. Candy_coated ran a Luts GO that I joined to buy a wig. GREAT communication and updates, very helpful! Would def join another GO by her.

6. Sold candy_coated a D.I.M. Lloyd head. She provided clear, prompt communication, quick payment, and she let me know as soon as the package was received.
      I would have no reservations about dealing with her again.

7. Candy_coated bought a Switch Vian head from me. Definitely an A++buyer!!!
      It was a wonderful transaction, she was very quick in responses and also very fast on payment.
      I am so glad to see the doll gone to a good home : )

Thanks so much
      :D

8. Candy Coated purchased ResinSoul Song from me. An easy, pleasant transaction all around. Thank you!

9. Sold a limited luts/mnf vamp shiwoo head to Candy Coated, and payment was prompt and communication was pleasant! I would deal with them again as a buyer or seller any time! :D

10. Candy_coated bought 2 pairs of MNF hands from me. Super nice, & paid right away! Thanks!

11. Really awesome buyer! I made the mistake of mislabeling a moded Lishe head and told buyer it is a El head! Buyer was nice enough to forgive me and accepted a partial refund instead of a full refund! Super nice and kept the head!! Highly reconmanded!!

12. Sold a dreaming Lishe on layaway to her. She completed the payments very promptly and met me locally for pick-up and final payment; she was a real pleasure to deal with!

13. Sold a K-Doll Karon to her. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. Id be happy to work with her again :)

14. I sold a sleeping Sia head to her. She paid promptly and Let me know when the head arrived. Thank you for a great transaction!

15. candy_coated purchased a MNF SP Risse from me. Communication was great and they paid quickly. Thanks!

16. I sold a head to candy_coated. Communication was great from the start of the transaction to the very end. Payment was so promp, too. Also I really appreciate to let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you so much!! :daisy

17. I purchased a Luts CP Shiwoo head from candy_coated and am very happy that I did. It arrived quickly and was exactly as described in the sales post. Communication was great and I couldn't be more please. A+ seller for sure!:)

18. i purchased a fantasydoll body from candycoated, they were nice enough to split the doll for me (he originally had a luts shiwoo head but i only purchased the body) and shipped promptly once i paid, communication was quick and polite and the doll was exactly as described! i would happily buy from candy coated again!

19. I purchased a Luts Delf Claus RSB fron candy coated. He was wonderfully packaged, nice and safe and he's absolutely wonderful! Candycoated kept me updated the whole time and informed me when she found a small, insignificant nick in his thigh, but it was great they let me know! Definitely a great seller, and I would love to do business again!

20. I bought a shiwoo head from Candy_coated, very pleasant sale and quick to respond! Thankyou for letting me adopt this guy ^^