1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Captainkyo

Aug 14, 2006

1. Another perfect transaction with Captainkyo from whom I purchased a FL Rin head. Shipping was fast and communication was great as always. An excellent seller. I would highly recommend. Thanks!

2. Perfect transaction with her! I bought Sia complete outfit from her and it was shipped out quick and packaged well. Her communication was great! She sent my tracking number the day she mailed it out! :). Thank you ! Would recommend to do business with to anyone. Great person! Thank you again! :)

3. Captainkyo sold me her unoa zero and it was a totally awesome transaction. She was super fast to reply, look up shipping rates, and ship. Unoa was well packed and arrived in the condition described. Definitely would buy from her again!

4. I purchased a pair of tan Fairyland Sia fin arms from captainkyo, and she was pleasant to deal with, shipped quickly, and made sure the arms were well-packed. I would do business with her again.

5. Captainkyo joined my 2079 Realms GO. Great communication with prompt payment. This was a GO for heavy wooden furniture. Great participant and highly recommended.

6. I bought two Fairyland fairyline busts and two headback connectors from captainkyo and everything went perfectly. My items were shipped quickly and were well packaged and captainkyo was great to work with and kept me informed. I would definitely buy from them again!

7. I purchased Captainkyo's Fashion size Dollshe Bernard in Cooper Oriental skin. I was not only thrilled with deal, but the wonderful transaction we did. She packed him safely and shipped him quickly. Dumb postal service slowed him down, but he's here and he's beautiful. I can't wait for Angel to be in my stories. Love the new Dollshe mystic bodies. That extra neck joint is awesome.

8. I bought a set of boots from captainkyo and they were perfect. Good communication, shipped out when they said they would, and items came as described. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

9. Fantastic :) Just simple, quick, what more can I say? Perfect item, super well packed, nice to talk to..... all good!

10. I bought a pair of shoes from Captainkyo and the transactions was very smooth and easy! They responded quickly and shipped out fast. The shoes came in in perfect condition and were exactly as described! I’d happy buy from them again. :) Thank you!

11. I bought a pair of Volks SD16 girl hands from Captainkyo. It took a few days for her to respond -- she wasn't getting email notices from DoA, something that had been happening lately to me, also. Once she responded, things moved quickly after I made payment, and the hands arrived just fine, neatly and prettily packaged :3nodding: :thumbup Thanks so much!

12. I bought a MDR Nanaimo from Captainkyo and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction! Great communication and she did everything possible to help me being this tiny darling home❤ 100% recommend!

13. Captainkyo purchased a HDS clothing lot from me. Payment and
      communication were promp, and I was notified as soon as her package was received. Thank you for a very smooth and pleasant transaction.

14. Purchased some white msd crocs , very kind and quick shipping and was packaged really well . Thank you again !