1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Captainkyo

Aug 14, 2006

1. Bought an SD-size shirt from captainkyo back in May. Was a very fast, pleasant, efficient transaction!

2. Captainkyo sold me a pair of msd sized ttya shorts! They came to me quickly with tracking and in very good condition~ thank you so much Captainkyo!!

3. Captainkyo has sold me an Unola. Everything about her is adorable and shipping is quick. Thank you very much!

4. I joined Captainkyo Leekeworld GO and everything went great! Thanks again!

5. I participated in captainkyo's Megu and Belle splits. She was outstanding to work with, even delivered the Megu wig to me at IDEX and waited to ship the Belle outfit until I had an address again. I would recommend her as professional, trustworthy and a pro at packaging. Thanks!!

6. I bought a pair of beautiful japanese sandals and iple long black dress from captainkyo and the transaction was perfect...shipping was super fast.
      Thank you

7. Ashley/CaptainKyo was an amazing seller throughout my entire transaction with her these past few months. Earlier this summer (quite a few months ago), I purchased the Lati Yellow Bat Child Noa pre-order that she advertised for sale and she remained communicative, sweet, and overall informative the entire time. I never ever ever do a secondary market pre-order, a layaway, or anything like that so this was my first time and honestly, I'd do it again with CaptainKyo a thousand times over!

Lati took forever to ship out Bat Children and she always inquired Lati about the ETA for this release if I asked her to and was overall so cooperative with me, she pasted Lati's exact responses to me as well. She also took a picture of the Lati box when it arrived to her first which too really made me excited as a buyer and let me know that the doll was so close to arriving at my household despite the wait due to Lati, it was a great touch. There weren't any gaps in communication, any absences, or any scary issues that plague places like the Problem Transaction subforum, it was a delightful and surprising experience.

Thank you so much CaptainKyo, you're an amazing, trustworthy DoA member and overall BJD community member and thank you for giving me the opportunity to adopt my dream Lati! I'll be peeking on your future GO and split threads because I feel confident in partaking in any transaction with you. Hugs :)

8. I participated in captainkyo's leekeworld GO #2. Being my first go I was a little nervous.
      Communication was excellent! She kept us well informed throughout the whole process. When the first half if the order came in she took a picture to let us know everything got there ok. Shipping was also fast and packaging good! If she ever hosts another GO I would gladly participate again and would highly recommend her! Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and service Ashley! :)

9. I paticipated in captainkyo's leekeworld go. She kept all well informed. Everything went as smooth and amazing as possible. She was quick to answer questions and my wigs arrived quickly and in perfect shape.
      Would recommend her to all.

10. I would like to absolutely apologize for the ridiculous delay in me leaving feedback, it kept slipping my mind since my forum visits have been so infrequent. That aside, I participated in captainkyo's Leekeworld GO and was part of the first wave. It went super well, communication was great, and, once Leekeworld shipped, items arrived to me very fast, correctly, with the shipping preference I required. It was just a great experience, which I am super glad for (GOs still make me nervous) and I would definitely participate in another GO of captainkyo's. Thank you so much! :D

11. I purchased a Unoa Zero Latea from captainkyo.
      Communication was great throughout the process, captainkyo was very kind and patient and replied quickly.
      The Doll got here safely, was SUPER SAFELY packaged and just as described.
      It would be a dream if all transactions worked out this smoothly, thank you so much (:

12. I purchased a turquoise wig from captainkyo.
      Communication and shipping was fairly quick.
      I would buy from her again. :)
      Thanks!

13. I bought a brand new Unoa Zero kit from Captainkyo on layaway. She let me lay out the terms, which she accepted, and even though near the end I wasn't able to make each payment exactly on time she was incredibly gracious and kind and very understanding with me throughout the entire layaway. I am very thankful to her for this opportunity and I would GLADLY do business with her again!!! She is a kind and understanding person and also VERY professional!!! Thank you so much!!!

14. I participated in her Leeke GO. It was well run, my were shipped well packaged and quickly once they arrived to her. I'd be happy to join another one in the future. Thanks again Captainkyo.

15. I participated in Captainkyo's Leekeworld GO 2. She kept us all updated in the thread, shipped fast and packed well. My wigs and eyelashes I ordered all came in perfect condition. Communication was excellent, professional and friendly, and response was always quick. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction; she ran the GO beautifully.

16. Joined a Leeke GO run by captainkyo recently. She received the package my wigs were in on Oct. 2nd and didn't get to shipping them out until Oct. 16th. Other than that, my wigs arrived in careful packaging. Thanks!

17. I recently participated in Captainkyo's Leekeworld's Summer Event GO. Being a huge GO, she had to divide it into two separate orders. (I was in the 2nd order.) Still, the GO was nicely organized and communication always friendly. Unfortunately, I'd agree with crazykimochi above about the unexpected and unexplained delay in shipping the wigs out to us at the very end. Yet I did receive my package safe and sound, so I'm overall satisfied about this GO experience. ^^

Thank you!! :)

18. Got the chance to participate in a Leekeworld GO by CaptainKyo, and I could not ask for a better host. She kept us in the loop about updates, and shipped out promptly when the items arrived at her place.

Thank you!

19. I participated in Captainkyo's Leekeworld GO #2 to fabulous success. Updates were prompt about how the order was progressing and shipping was well packaged and speedy. I'd be happy to join any of Captainkyo's GOs in the future.

20. I participated in Captainkyo's Leeke GO#2 communication was great and was kept well informed about progress of order. I would happily join another GO with Captiankyo.