1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for cariface

Aug 11, 2007

1. I commissioned Cari for a face up. She kept in touch with me every step of the way, and got my head finished and back in the mail to me the day after she received it! She did a lovely job painting as well. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you, Cari!

2. Cari is an awesome person to work with. She sold me some clothing, exactly as described and photographed. Packing and shipping were excellent. I cannot express my complete gratitude.

Mahalo nui loa.

3. Bought some shoes from Cariface. She's a nice person to work with and the items all arrived nicely packed. I'm thankful for the items.

4. i asked Cari to paint Two heads for me. Both are painted with quality products & look professional. [​IMG] Butch on Domuya body and then swithed to a Mecha body
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG] Leekeworld Romeo on a Mecha body.

5. OOPS! Sorry Cari.... I thought i was posting the links not the pictures. (Grin)

6. Cariface & I did a dollie trade. She traded here tanning Narae for my Zaoll luv. We had super wonderfule communication, & she was quite nice! I would absolutly do a trade, or buy from Cariface again! Enjoy Zaoll! Thanks:D

7. I purchased a pair of MSD shoes from cariface and it was a perfect transaction! Super fast shipping and great communication. Cari is also very sweet and a pleasure to do business with!

8. I purchased a very pretty dress from cariface.
      Communication prompt, shipping was fast.
      Thank you so much!

9. cariface bought some glass eyes from me. She paid quickly; great transaction! ^_^
      Thanks, cariface!

10. I bought the most beautiful wig from Cari. Communication was good and it was a great transaction.

11. I bought a sweater from Cari and she shipped it very quickly and was quick to reply to messages, overall a great transaction -- thanks! :)

12. I bought a wig from cariface. Communication was great, the wig was shipped quickly and is perfect. She is absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

13. I bought a dress from cariface. It was shipped very quickly and she was also quick to answer any questions I had. Thanks, cariface!

14. Bought some Minifee pants by Lord S/Diverse Designs from Cari-
      They were in excellent condition and shipped promptly-
      Would buy from her again!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

15. Bought a modded MNF Seorin head from Cari!
      Everything was great! She held the head longer then most, which was SUPER appreciated- answered all my silly questions and even took extra pics. Fast shipping, packed well. Awesome transaction, would do business with again!!

Thank you!!

16. I purchased some MSD clothes from cariface. The items arrived well-packaged and exactly as she described. I would definitely purchase from her again. :) Thanks again!

17. Just received a pair of shoes I ordered. I'd say they arrived within about a week from payment.

18. Bought a whole bunch of clothes from cariface, great communication and swift shipping, definitely would purchase from again!

19. Purchased some mini leggings from cariface, and the transaction was perfect! :) Shipping was instant and communication was prompt and friendly. Even included a free gift! Would definitely do business with again.

20. I brought some clothing from cariface and it was a very plesant transaction :)