1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Carmarilla

Nov 21, 2010

1. Carmarilla purchased a piece of doll clothing from me. It was a smooth, worry- free transaction, and she was super pleasant to work with. Thank you very much!

2. I bought a beautifull Wig from Carmarilla, even thoguht she had irl problem, she kept me in touch and made sure i knew what was happening! She's an A++ seller! she was kind enought to let me know when it was shipped and wanted to take picture to show every detail! [​IMG] <3 My Mizuki love it <3 thanks Carmarilla

3. I bought a lovely wig from Camarilla which arrived yesterday in great condition. She is a lovely seller with great communication, I would definitely buy from her again :)

4. I bought the vampire elf Chiwoo faceplate and she was a delight to deal with, start to finish. Prompt shipping and the faceplate arrived quickly, spotless, and adorable (I'd asked her to wipe the faceup as it's for a specific project) Thank you, Camarilla, for helping Wiishu get his wish. ;)

5. I sold my Nanuri A head to Carmarilla. Fast payment and good communication, very pleasant to deal with. Would gladly do business with her again :)

6. I bought a MNF Yder head from Carmarilla and she was very helpful, very friendly, and exceptionally communicative. He was packaged safely and arrived home quickly. VERY PLEASED! Thanks so much!

7. Carmarilla bought a mnf corset from me and was very very sweet and friendly throughout and let me know when it arrived :)

8. We bought a Dollchateau Alberta from Camarilla!
      Good communication and a very friendly person!
      The shipping was fast and safe !
      We highly recomended Camarilla !
      Thank you again ^^

9. I purchased a Fairyland Miyu head from Carmarilla and everything was great! She was very kind and sold me my dream Miyu for a good price, shipper her out THE SAME DAY and she was perfectly secure and well packaged. I am just over the moon with my new girl, and I would love to have more transactions in the future! Thank you!

10. I bought Doll In Mind Becca and Benetia heads from Carmarilla and it was a very smooth and easy transaction. She was very polite about everything and was very good at messaging me back. We did a two part payment and she shipped the heads off right after. There was a little hiccup in the post office and she was on top of it had it go wrong and the package got lost, fortunately they didn't and they arrived to me this morning in perfect condition with certificates and everything.
      She was great to work with and I highly recommend her! Thanks again Carmarilla!

11. Carmarilla purchased some mako eyes from me. Her payment was prompt. She is the ideal buyer.

12. Wonderful buyer! I responded to carmarilla's wtb thread and she purchased my Delf If. Communication was friendly and lightning fast, as well as payment! She let me know as soon as the doll had arrived and left prompt feedback. I'd sell to carmarilla again in a heartbeat! Thanks again!

13. She was very nice and quick at replying and was helpful considering it was my first time buying anything off the marketplace, it was great buying from her

14. I had a wonderful positive transaction with Carmarilla. She purchased a pair of limited edition event Fairyland minifee brown skin gloved hands from me. Communication was GREAT from start to finish! It was an absolute pleasure. I'm so happy that you were able to complete your bow set. Enjoy!! ^_^

15. I bought a Minifee Soony event head from carmarilla. Everything was fast, easy, and clear from start to finish. Excellent communication (she had a baby during our transaction and still stayed in contact and got the head shipped quickly!) and quality packaging. A+, would recommend and deal with again any time! :D

16. Carmarilla purchased a Red Dove head from me and she was a delightful customer. Pleasant email and she let me know when the head arrived.
      A++ positive feedback for Carmarilla.

17. carmarilla bought a Migidoll Mu head from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when he arrived. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

18. I brought a Latidoll Bat Children Noa from carmarilla, would do business with again. Thank you!

19. Carmarilla bought Feeple60 Juri'2012 head from me - all was fast and nice, thank you so much! )

20. Carmarilla purchased a Migidoll V. Ell head from me. :D Her communication was excellent and she made the payment quickly - thanks for a great transaction!