1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Carmarilla

Nov 21, 2010

1. I purchased a pair of Minifee hands from carmarilla. When shipping was slightly delayed, she included a gift, and was very responsive when I expressed concern about the quality of the hands. Even with the ups and downs, I'm happy with my purchase.

2. Carmarilla and I traded dolls~
      She was super responsive in communication, we agreed on a way of shipping and when there was a misunderstanding at her post office (they charged her for first class when we both wanted priority) she immediately refunded me the difference, which was awesome.
      She packed up her part of the trade super well, and everything arrived the way it should be, as well as it was described.
      I would more than gladly participate in another trade with her, or buy from her in the future as everything was perfect.
      Thank you so much, and I love my new girl!!

3. I bought a MNF limited weapons set and Sparrow's shop unicorn horn from Carmarilla and everything was wonderful! The parts were shipped quickly and were just as advertised (intact and lovely), and Carmarilla was super nice about everything! Thank you so, so much! ^^

4. Carmarilla purchased some Fairyland props from me and was so lovely to deal with. <3 Payment went through quickly and she let me know when everything arrived safely. Thank you so much Carmarilla!

5. I bought a ️Migidoll Vampire Ell Head from her and communication was perfect . The head arrived quickly and nicely pack! Thank you so much ! I hope to deal with you again in the future x3

6. I purchased an LLT Edria head from Carmarilla and it was a very smooth transaction. She shipped the day I paid, and it arrived at my home within a few days in perfect condition. Thanks!

7. Bought a Raouken corset from Carmarilla. Super nice and awesome to deal with. Sent it super fast and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. A+++++. Thanks!!

8. I bought a pair of doll shoes from carmarilla. It was an very smooth transaction. I would buy from her again :)

9. I bought an event pair of minifee hands from carmarilla. They shipped them quickly and they arrived in perfect condition! I would buy from them again anytime. Great seller!

10. I purchased some MSD clothing from Carmarilla, and the transaction was perfect! Very friendly and even gave me fast shipping! Love the items, they look brand new! :) Will definitely do business with again! :) Thank you!

11. I purchased a LLT Red Dove head from Carmarilla and she was great! Very kind in her messages and quick to ship. I'd happily recommend her as a seller to anyone.

Thanks, Carmarilla!! :)

12. I purchased some pink MSD boots from Carmarilla and she was great to work with! Thank you for the boots!

13. I bought a pair of msd denim shorts from her and she was wonderful! She shipped out quickly and everything was in perfect t order! I'd definitely buy from her again :)

14. I bought a pair of MSD shoes from @carmarilla and the transaction was wonderful. Great communication, speedy shipping, and an all around pleasure to speak with. Shoes arrived in perfect condition and exactly to the description, despite blurry sale photos.Thank you!

15. Carmarilla purchased a Fairyland Miyu from me and was an excellent buyer! Fast communication and payment. Highly recommended :)

16. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

I couldn't be a happier seller! Carmarilla purchased FL60 Miu TS head from me on a short layaway. She made the payments precisely according to the schedule we agreed upon and let me know right away when the girl arrived. I will look forward to do business with Carmarilla again any time and highly recommend her as a reliable business partner! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

17. I purchased an Iplehouse Lahela from Carmarilla, the doll arrived very quickly and was well wrapped and in perfect condition, Carmarilla has been wonderfully communicative all the way through the transaction and a pleasure to purchase from, I would 100% buy from her again in the future, thank you so much! ^^

18. Positive feedback for Carmarilla. They bought a MDR Fang head from me and had great communication and paid quickly. Wonderful to do business with. :) Thank you so much!

19. I bought a modified Juri 2012 (CP/Luts 2005 resculpt) in white from Carmarilla. She was very friendly, quick, and packed the head safely. It was an exceptionally pleasant transaction. I hope to purchase from her again one day. She's fantastic!

20. Carmarilla did a faceup for my boy and omg, he's perfect!!!! Communication was amazing, especially for a faceup artist!!!! I would highly recommend her, and I plan to get more faceups from her in the future! Thanks love!!!!