1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Carmen

Nov 13, 2008

1. I commissioned Carmen for a face-up for my Soom Romantic Onyx and I'm so happy with the result. She is a fantastic artist and I highly recommend her. She followed my reference pictures actually and treated me like a valued costumer to communicate with me to get exactly what I wanted. Will defiantly do business with again! Thanks so much! I love your art work!

2. I commissioned Carmen for two face-ups. She did an AMAZING job, was very eager to create the exact look I wanted, and had a quick turn around! I couldn't be happier! :)

3. I commissioned a faceup from Carmen for my Elfdoll Soah, and my boyfriend for him Volks Kun.
      Carmen make an extraordinary work with the two head, and very fast ! She accept to reveive the head by my friend, who lived in Quebec and Ottawa, on the dates my friend can brign the head.

Very thanks to your work, Carmen.

4. Carmen did a custom face up for my Iplehouse Arvid. She was very fast and professional and listened to what I wanted every step of the way. I can only recomend her.

5. I commissioned Carmen for a faceup on my Serendipity Shall. I gave her a fairly detailed idea and she followed it to the T! I'm so glad I chose her to paint my girl and so glad to have her home and sitting among the rest of my collection. I see myself keeping this faceup for many years and I plan on coming back to have her paint the rest of my dolls as well. :aheartbea

6. I commissioned Carmen again for a faceup. Astoundingly outstanding work once again, she brought my girl to life even with just a limited description. Highly recommended! It's a pleasure to have another of her art in my collection. Thanks very much ^__^

7. Carmen painted both my Rosen's faceplates and did a fantastic job. She was quick, with good communication and they turned out exactly how I'd wanted. After I approved the pictures she shipped them off within two hours. Very very highly recommended!

8. Commissioned Carmen for two heads and will definitely ask for more :)
      She worked fast (it actually surprised me) but the details are beautiful and clean. Communication was awesome, too!
      I just heartily recommend her to anyone.

9. Commissioned Carmen to do a face-up for my boy. Communication was excellent and she did such a wonderful job! Couldn't be happier and I will certainly consider her again for any further face-ups. ^_^

10. I commission Carmen for all my dolls face ups and body blushing. So far she has done three and is doing the fourth one now! All of her work is amazing and honestly I don't dare think another artist would leave me such in awe of her stunning work. I love all my beauties.

She also does the most amazing photos with her finish product that it leaves no question to what you are getting! Be sure to add her work to your collection! :D

11. Commissioned a faceup from Carmen, a more than wonderful experience! Very good communication, very friendly, and my doll looks amazing! Already on the waitlist for another face-up, I would highly recommend!

12. I commissioned a faceup for my Unoa boy and I'm so glad I did. He's so gorgeous....and Carmen was nothing but polite and friendly. Her prices are very reasonable. I will be sure to commission her again in the future. I fully recommend her for all your face up needs. :)

13. Carmen bought two wigs from me and it was a perfect transaction! :D I'd certainly sell to her again.

14. Carmen is an extremely talented faceup artist with an exceptional talent for small details. I commissioned her to paint my Soom Alk and she was very friendly and encouraging the whole time, while getting everything done in an organized way. I can't emphasize enough how much more beautiful her faceups are in person (which is saying something since her photos are already gorgeous). She was able to do a character faceup that was accurate down to the last detail, and is very cleanly done and well sealed. She packaged the head really well, I was impressed with how much care she put into making sure my head would return safely. Great person to work with and incredibly talented, I'd gladly commission her again any time.

15. Carmen took part in my Spiritdoll Insane split. A perfect participant; excellent communication, payments made on or before the date of arrangement, and honestly, we've become good friends, which to me is always a bonus.

The order DID take forever to arrive, but that was neither of our faults, so on top of all the other could stuff I could say about Carmen as a split participant, she is also incredibly patient and flexible in dealing with (not our!) delays.

Well done, and I can't wait to see pictures! ;) A plus positive feedback!

16. I bought a really great Leeke wig from Carmen.
      Thank you for a wonderful fast and friendly transaction:).

17. So, I had Carmen for another round of face-up commission and am seriously considering about getting every blank head in my possession sent to her from now on. I just love her work and how pleasant and easy communication with her has always been.

:thumbup

18. I commissioned Carmen to paint my MNF Chloe for me. She was a pleasure to work with - prompt and friendly communication, fast shipment and - of course - a wonderful faceup!

19. I commissioned Carmen to do a face up for my SOOM SO Afi/Ai and she was most pleasurable an artist to deal with. Communication was excellent and she was friendly and understanding when I took a while in sending her my description for what I wanted.

Unfortunately, she had to redo his face up three times due to different circumstances, but she was patient and did a marvelous job with him. I could not be happier with the result! Her work is amazingly detailed and she did an exceptional job with what little description I could provide her. I would highly recommend her and would certainly commission her again in the future.

Thank you again for everything from both myself and Mikey! (:

[​IMG]

20. My second Carmen commission (a face up for my Lusis), wonderful job and great communication, I cannot recommend highly enough, she is just amazing!