1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Carmen

Nov 13, 2008

1. I commissioned Carmen for my DS Saint face~up and also gave my Ordoll Limos a free face~up service. Everything went well. She's quick to response to my messages to her, she would send me picture update of the face up and yes, she is extremely open to input and the result i got two boy with an exceptional face~up! I will definitely commission her again and I couldn't thank her enough for sharing her skill/talents thru my boys. One exceptional artist!
      Thanks Carmen!:)

2. I bought a wig from Leeke World in Dark Cocoa from Carmen. The transaction was smooth, communication exellent, she was very quick in response, also send the wig very fast and packed safely. Thank You very much! It is a pure pleasure to do bussines with You ^^
      Highly reccommanded!

3. I commissioned Carmen to do a face-up on my Iplehouse Giorgio head and she did an outstanding job on him! Communication was always friendly and fast and she was overall lovely to deal with - I'd not hesitate to comission her again as her face-ups are truly awesome.
      Thank you again! <3

4. Carmen has created the most wonderful faceups for me. I can not express how truly delicate and beautiful they are, both in photos and in person. I couldn't be happier with the whole experience of her working on my guys. It is a pleasure to get to know you a bit, and am grateful for your kindness. Thank you, Carmen, for my Rafi (Bernard) and Rayan (Saint).

5. I commissioned Carmen to do a faceup for my Migidoll Ryu head and Unoa Chibi Roron faceplate. I've commissioned her before, and once again she's done a wonderful job on my dolls. She is my favorite faceup artist and I will definitely commission her AGAIN in the very near future. :kitty2

6. Carmen was nice enough to paint my SA Bermann. She did a beautiful face up for him, showing me progress photos along the way. Her work is beautifully detailed especially the eyebrows. I couldn't be more pleased with the result. Carmen is very pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to commission her again.

7. With a very apologetic "better late than never" introduction, I can say that I have had a number of excellent transactions with Carmen. This includes her participating in small GO I did, my participating in wig GO she ran, and best of all, receiving upon commission a most gorgeous face-up for my IH Chase, which she even touched up for me when some IH clothing was responsible for some nasty staining. It was real privilege to work with a real artist and I'll be commissioning Carmen for more as her slots allow!

8. Comissioned Carmen for a faceup on my IslandDoll Amy MSD head. She did a wonderful job, communication was excellent, and without a doubt I will be sending my boys her way come the spring. My doll has never been prettier~! <3

9. Carmen was kind enough to paint 2 of my dolls and she did such a beautiful job! She's extremely attentive to detail and is one of the kindest and most talented face-up artists around. She responds to pms promptly and politely and overall the whole transaction was just wonderful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her talents to anyone looking for a face-up for their doll(s) and in fact already have:)

10. I purchased a mohair wig from Carmen.
      Very smooth transaction, communication was friendly and quick, she informed me about the arrival of the payment and shipping.
      The wig arrived well packed and in a perfect condition.
      Thank you!

11. Another masterpiece via Carmen for my Bluefairy Tommy's faceup! Thanks again for the hard work, Carmen; he's gorgeous!

12. Had an absolutely fantastic commisioning process with Carmen! They kept in quick contact, and kept in mind when my convention was so my Soom Namu head and Dollhouse Body were done and back to me in time! Kept up with update photos and such quick yet gorgeous work! All around wonderful experience!

13. Carmen painted three heads for me. The commission process was flawless - Carmen executed my requests with great artistry and perfection. Communication was always quick and polite, and I was kept updated with progress photos. My girls were shipped back to me immediately after payment. I am extremely happy with the way they came out! Thank you very much for everything, Carmen! I would love to work with you again in the future :)

14. I commissioned Carmen to paint two heads for me. She did an amazing job on my boys. Communication was great! She was very polite and quick. She also kept me updated on the progress of my boys. A wonderful transaction. Shipping was very quick as well. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!!! ^^

15. Carmen painted a MNF Rheia head for me. Her communication was prompt and friendly and during the process she kept me up do date with pictures. The faceup turned out wonderful. She shipped the head back the next day after approval. All in all, Carmen is lovely to work with!

16. I commissioned two more faceups from Carmen for an Iplehouse Mars and a Fairyland LittleFee. She was excellent to work with, just as usual. She was sweet enough to add some extras that i thought of after she'd already painted my dolls, was quick to ship, easy to talk to and just a dear in general. I look forward to working with her again in the future. :)

17. I sent my Supia Lana to Carmen to be painted, and I could not be more happy! She does extremely detailed and beautiful work! I had asked that she do what ever she wanted to the head and I do not regret it at all. Carmen is just amazing! And always quick to reply to emails.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

18. Carmen bought some clothes from me and it was a great transaction in every way. Thanks so much!!!