1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for carmmc

Aug 9, 2008

1. I purchased a pair of Soom eyes from carmmc this week. She responded very quickly to all my PM's and even faster was the shipping of the eyes! She was also kind enough to put the eyes on hold for a day for me. Thanks again for a great transaction! :)

2. Just received some cute clothes and they are better in person than pictured...very nice person to do business with....look forward to buying more....thank you

3. I bought a pair of shoes from carmmc for my MNF. She sent them out quickly and they arrived safe and sound! Thanks so much, would definitely do business with her again. =)

4. I have purchased two pair of pukifee wings and the transaction was perfect, super fast shipping too! ^^ Thank you very very much!

5. bought a wig from Carmmc, she was super kind to hold it for me and accepting money order! she shipped out fast ans the wig was in perfect condition! would love to work with her again :3

6. :fangirl:I purchased a doll complete with eyes, wigs, clothes etc. and was absolutely thrilled with the transaction! Wonderful seller and great communicator.

7. I purchased a puki stock outfit from Carmen and was very happy with the transaction! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and my items were in perfect condition. Would definitely deal with again!

8. I bought a Littlefee faceplate from Carmen and the transaction went super smoothly. Shipping was speedy, she answered PMs quickly, and my faceplate was packaged wonderfully. I would definitely buy from her again!

9. Bought a wig from carmmc. Wonderful transaction. Very pleasant to deal with and shipped super fast!
      Thanks again! ~ <33

10. I sold a unoa headback to Carmmc and it was a smooth transaction, thank you!

11. Purchased lavender mohair wig. So cute. Great seller, excellent communication, wonderful to deal with. Thankx so much for your great service. HUGZ...
      - ShadowHawke -

12. I bought two set of wing bootsfor my pukipuki. Everything went well and shipping was really fast...Thank you, Carmen!

13. I got a couple of items from Carmmc and they are awesome, they arrived quickly and were just as pictured squee!

14. I had a wonderful transaction with carmmc. She told me exactly when she was going to ship the adorable puki wig I bought from her. Fast, friendly, and just a wonderful person to deal with. I would not hesistate to buy something from her again. Thank you so much!

15. I bought 14mm blue Souldoll eyes from carmmc.

The transaction was very pleasant, great communication and fast shipping.

Thanks.

:)

16. Sold a LittleFee Flora sleep face plate to carmmc. Payment was quick and transaction went smoothly. Thanks again for your purchase.

17. Bought a pair of Puki hands, they arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

18. I bought a wig from Carmmc and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thank you so much!

19. I just bought a wig from carmmc on DOA. It got here really fast and is a fantastic wig! Really thick and lovely! Thanks so much. Cheryl

20. I bought a pair of 14mm P110 Souldoll eyes from carmmc. The communication was excellent and the shipping was ASAP; five stars for that. The eyes look as pictured, except that one of them has a definite scratch that couldn't really be seen in the slightly low-quality photos and wasn't mentioned in the description of the item (or lack thereof). It doesn't bother me too much, however; I suppose it's to be expected and the eyes are beautiful. All around, it was a good transaction, very smooth.