1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for carmmc

Aug 9, 2008

1. I bought some Unoa/Narae sized clothing from Carmmc and the transaction was very smooth and communication was excellent! Items arrived within about 2 days and a half! Very pleased! I would do business with Carmmc again any time! Thank you so much! :D

2. Purchased a wig and eyes from Carmmc. Items where recieved quickly and she was great to work with!

3. Bought a wig from Carmmc - easy transaction, came quickly and a great wig! Thanks!

4. I purchased a pair of Safrindoll acrylic 14mm Lunar Eclipse blue eyes from Carmen, which arrived quickly and safely packaged. The communication was super fast, she kept me up to date and she was an absolute delight to work with! Both understanding and very polite! Highly recommended! ^^

5. I bought some HDS Unoa jeans & a top with matching stockings from Carmen. She's a delight to buy from, friendly & helpful and she kept me up to date all the way thru.
      Thank you so much, the clothes are lovely.:)

6. Carmmc bought a cute little msd ATM top from me, she was very nice, & paid right away! Thanks so much!:)

7. Did a trade for her Spampy clothes and my Tinybear wig + money. It all went wonderfully smoothly and I would not hesitate to trade with Carmen again. :) Thanks so much! My dollies love their clothes. <3

8. I bought a wig from carmmc and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction! I would purchase from this member again, without hesitation. Communication was prompt and polite and the item was sent out very quickly (and was very well packed for shipping). Thanks again!

9. i got a wig from carmmc and she was very fast and informative =3

10. I bought a lovely Diane A outfit from Carmen. She shipped very quickly and I am so very happy to have this oufit! Thank you for such a great transaction!

11. I bought a MSD dress from Carmmc and it was a great transaction: friendly communication and fast shipping ^^
      she is a very pleasant person to deal with I'll buy from her again without hesitation!

thank you!! :)

12. Bought some eyes from carmmc. Great item, great communication, very friendly, quick shipping. Thanks so much!!

13. Super great seller! I bought a SSW top from Carmmc. Awsomely nice seller, great person, I highly reccommend her !

14. I purchased old fashioned set for yo-sd from Carmmc. Great communication and very fast shipping. Thank you!

15. I purchased a wig from carmmc and the transaction went wonderful, even though I changed my mind in the middle of it and asked for something else, she was very friendly and cheerful. :) And the Shipping was amazing fast. Thank you!

16. I purchased a gorgeous little wig from carmmc & the whole transaction was fab! She was a sweetheart to deal with - sent me extra pics of the wig on a doll, let me know when it was on its way & the shipping - wow! Super fast :) Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, as she is one awesome seller!

17. I purchased a Bisou Ai doll from Carmmc, and it was a pleasure! Carmmc is fast with communication, quick with shipping, and is very friendly to work with. I love my girl, thanks again!

18. carmmc sold me the sleeping face I need to complete my littlefee troll! Yay!

19. I purchased a wig from carmmc. She shipped very fast and let me know when it shipped. My girl looks lovely in her new wig. It was a great transaction and would buy from her again.

20. I bought a pair of eyes from carmmc. They came super fast, they were packed well and communication was great! I would love to buy more stuff from carmmc!